For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By LordVigo82
First off, regarding the "Location" thing.....

As we know from the episode "Jailbusters", Dr. McCatheder, Ghostmaster, Samhaine, and the Boogeyman are all minions from the Netherworld.

That said, I'm under the impression that the Boogeyman's realm, Ghostmaster's realm, and the Peoplebusters' dimensions are all part of the Netherworld, just different sections of it.

Now, I'm also under the impression that Boogaloo (from the Halloween Door) is essentially the leader of the spirit world, as Dr. Crowley's book seemed to emphasize. As such, it would appear that all the demons that the Ghostbusters have fought--including Cthulhu--answer to him.

Am I missing something here? Please educate me if I am.
By zeta otaku
It's a fine theory, but I always felt the boogieman's realm was an in between place, a nexus that he had control over allowing him to go where ever he wanted.

Boo York was a parallel realm, a literal mirror universe with no strong connection to the universe the RGBS inhabit.

Netherworld, ghost world, nether realm... all those are interchangeable. With few exceptions, there was very little continuity from episode to episode, so the connections between different entities are flimsy at best, but I do like your theory!
By mrmichaelt
They do elaborate on the Netherworld in "Egon's Ghost" - that it's another dimensional plane that is the size of the known universe. It's also a sort of a limbo acting as a dumping ground for full of demons and such. Lost souls who couldn't make it to the higher realms also end up in the Netherworld.

I agree the Boogieman's realm is it's own place and is linked to the dimension inhabited by Earth and Boo York as well is another dimension.

Boogaloo, I wouldn't say definitively that he was the de facto leader. They did specifically say he led the demons that infested Earth then the deal was made and they moved to the Netherworld. Basically, think of the Netherworld as high school. Boogaloo has his own clique, Ghostmaster did, the Governor did, and so on. And each clique hangs out only in certain parts of campus.

Cathulhu, I would disagree. I really don't think he answers to Boogaloo. The Old Ones, I believe, are meant to predate demons and are even more powerful. Only the older demons like Hob were probably closest but not equal to them in scale of power.
zeta otaku liked this
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?