For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By SSJmole
Hello

Is there anywhere with region 2 version of every extreme ghostbusters episode? I see Volume 1 on Amazon and was waiting to buy when volume 2 and beyond was out.
By mrmichaelt
Yeah, some of us had hoped this was the year Sony would have released a DVD series set in sync with the 2016 movie release in theaters. But instead, the RGB series was re-released. Always hope for next year (feels like I say that every year)...
SSJmole liked this
By RichardLess
It's a joke. I'm in region 1 and I can't get Extreme Ghostbusters anywhere. I'm against Piracy but it's insane that in this day and age Sony doesn't offer Extreme Ghostbusters anywhere. It's not on ITunes, the PlayStation store, Netflix or DVD. Apparently it's on Hulu but if you live in Canada like me then you're screwed because we can't access Hulu. I even emailed Sony. I begged them, I said "Please let me give you my money! All I want is to watch this show". They use to be on YouTube but guess what? Sony takes it down. And then they don't offer any alternative to buy it!
It's so frustrating. I just want to watch this show! Why is that so hard!?! There are way worse shows available on DVD, certainly ones less well known than Ghostbusters
By RichardLess
mrmichaelt wrote:What about Crackle or is that US only, too?
Oh man don't even get me started on Crackle. I heard EGB was on crackle and so I downloaded the app to my PS3/IPad. Of course when I launch the app, EGB wasn't there. So I emailed Crackle saying "What's up? Why isn't it there?" While waiting for a response I googled "Extreme Ghostbusters Crackle" and it took me to the EGB episode 1 page on the crackle website, it said "Play in App" so I clicked it and the App on my IPad opened but nothing played. Meanwhile Crackle finally emails me back saying EGB *should* be there, "try uninstall/reinstall". Even though it made zero sense I try it and still no EGB. I emailed them again asking if it was USA crackle exclusive, that was a month and a half ago. Still haven't heard back from them. I assume it's only for USA crackle.

All I want to do is watch good quality Extreme Ghostbusters. Sony just won't let me. Even though I'm against piracy I gave in and tried streaming EGB on different illegal streaming sites but there's always some annoying TV channel logo or "bug"(what we call them in the industry) covering up the bottom right hand portion of the screen(for some kids Disney channel). Some people can just ignore those but they drive me crazy. Quality wasn't great either.
By mrmichaelt
Oh, brother. Sorry to hear you had such a hassle with Crackle, but from what I've read, you're not alone.

It's a pity because the quality of the episodes on Volume 1 is amazing. Like night and day compared to what's online. And yes, free of bugs. ;)

Well, 2017 is the 20th anniversary of EGB so... knock on wood.
By RichardLess
mrmichaelt wrote:Oh, brother. Sorry to hear you had such a hassle with Crackle, but from what I've read, you're not alone.

It's a pity because the quality of the episodes on Volume 1 is amazing. Like night and day compared to what's online. And yes, free of bugs. ;)

Well, 2017 is the 20th anniversary of EGB so... knock on wood.
Is that the the Australian DVD? I may have my facts mixed up but I thought it was only released in Australia or someplace. Does anyone know if the DVD is region free? Or will it only play for the region it was released? Sometimes we get lucky and they make the DVD's region free.

Who at Sony is making these decisions!?! Don't they realize how much money they are loosing? Tons of people my age grew up with this show! Let us give you our money already! They don't even have to release physical DVDs. Just put the show up on ITunes or the PlayStation network and I'll gladly pay for it. Wouldn't even cost them a penny! Better than the episodes just sitting there collecting dust.

Extreme Ghostbusters was one my favourite shows as a kid. I liked it more than Real Ghostbusters. A lot more. All I've ever wanted is to watch EGB on good quality. If you're reading this Sony, please! Please! Please! Just make it happen! I could die happy..

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]