For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By BatDan
I should know this. But I can't find the episode as it's one of those blurry childhood memories.

I only remember the ending where the guys are being cornered by zombies/undead ghouls in a somewhat rural setting (farm/smalltown maybe?). They decide to nuke them with a proton bomb or something similar.

Anyone know this episode ? Or am I crazy and this never happened? There's alot of episodes to watch to find it, but I can't seem to be able to. Would love to see if I'm not imagining things. Any help would be awesome.
Kingpin wrote:I've no source for where the info comes from, but rumour has it the episode was originally going to be titled "Dairy Farm of the Living Dead".

Well that would have made much more sense with the theme that the episode titles went for. Either a play on the name of Album Covers or Movie Titles. Dairy Farm just feels incomplete by itself. :):):)
By mrmichaelt
Kingpin wrote:I've no source for where the info comes from, but rumour has it the episode was originally going to be titled "Dairy Farm of the Living Dead".
Paul had piece of trivia on Spook Central. I'll ask him if he remembers where he found that.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]