For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By joeghostbuster
got my Real Ghostbusters board game in the mail the other day, and started scanning some of the parts...

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I cleaned up the scans of the scenery, as some of the paper was ripped or folded etc - the GB pieces in the photo have different artwork on them, and they're wearing the movie suits, not the cartoon suits - the artist must've done the original pieces based on looking at the art they showed him was going on the box?

I'm hoping to put together a really nice large high-res version of the artwork on the box, but I'm not having much luck so far, the box is too big to scan all at once, and my digital camera is "warping" the pics, so it's hard to splice them together...

i'll likely scan any other pieces I can (the spinner card will be difficult because I dont want to pull the plastic spinner out of the middle, for fear of ripping the cardboard) and post them here for you guys...
CaptCyan liked this
By Ectofiend666
*I can't thank you enough for posting these!! I had scanned the very same thing in last year, but as you know my scanner's crap as of now :sigh: ...

*Any way you can scan the back again? This time abit bigger? :whatever: ...

*Cheers.
By Ectofiend666
*Just big enough to see decent resolution versions of the guys [the pieces the kids are playing with on the back of the box]...These [only better]:

*Cheers.
By joeghostbuster
scanned some more stuff last night, tried to clean up the "original" game pieces, I hope these work for you Ectofiend...

ImageImageImageImageImageImage(original scans)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage(cleaned up, straightened out etc)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage(actual game pieces)
(secret passage door, wall 2 side 1 cleaned up)

I'll scan & clean up side 2 of the second wall this weekend, as well as the spinner...
CaptCyan liked this
By Ectofiend666
joeghostbuster wrote:
scanned some more stuff last night, tried to clean up the "original" game pieces, I hope these work for you Ectofiend...
*DUDE!! I could f'ing kiss you right now!!...Erm :lol: ...Or something like that :lol::blush: ...

*All joking aside - That is BEYOND COOL!! How did you clean them up that well, aside for maybe having the original game pieces themselves? HMMMMMMMMmmmm? ;-)...

*KUDOS [or should I say this candy bar instead --> :crunch: ] TO YOU KIND SIR!! :cool:

*Cheers.
By Lee FW
Just went on a google for this game as hadn't seen it before. Might be worth noting the mould for the castle centrepiece was used a few years ago for a reskinned generic haunted house version (only recognise it because I have it...although wish I knew where it was)

It's actually also from a much older game called "Ghost Castle" by MB games (don't think the recent one was by MB but pretty sure that was also called Ghost Castle) Exactly the same game minus Ghostbusters branding.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]