Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
By TheKevinShow
I've already figured out, thanks to assistance from other members, how I'm going to make room in my solid cyclotron and synchronous generator for the wiring for the cyclotron lights. I've also got some plywood with which to make a hollow box for the power cell. I'll figure out the gun lighting once I get to it.

My question is this: how difficult is it to learn how to put together the electronics for the pack lights if I have no experience whatsoever in doing anything like that? I really want to learn but I need to know if I'm in too deep.
The GBFans kits are basically plug-n-play. Recommend you look closely at those offerings.
Hoot liked this
By Hoot
bishopdonmiguel wrote:The GBFans kits are basically plug-n-play. Recommend you look closely at those offerings.
Click on the link in my attached thread for my build. I'm about as dumb as they come and with a bit of help from those on here even I was able to get the basic kit installed with some protective upgrades
By Smeghead
If you only want lights in the pack, then you just need the light kit and a power source. I believe the adaptor board is only if you want to connect the wand lights and switches (which is a seperate kit) without going through the sound board.
Alright, here's my next question: how large are the lights for the cyclotron? I'm building it out of layers of 3/16" foam board, with eight 9" circle layers making up the top 3/4 and three 10" circle layers making up the bottom (that means the height will be off by 1/16" but that's a negligible amount) so at what height do I need to mount the lights? Every layer save for two has its center cut out, as this will both save weight (even though the foam boards are light) and make room for the light wiring. One of the two non-cut layers will be the top of the cyclotron and will have four small holes cut out for the lenses. Then, I'll have another non-cut layer for mounting the lights to. That will have four even smaller holes drilled in to put the lights through. Where in the cyclotron should I put that second mounting layer? Also, how large of holes do I need to drill to securely mount the lights inside the cyclotron?

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]