Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
I've done some searching on the forum, but I can't find a clear tutorials for this.

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial to help me set up my lights and sound?
Exoray Deluxe lights with Crix sound board.

I have to say I'm a complete amateur when it comes to any electronics, which is why I am looking for a good clear tutorial.

Please help.
I have been looking for this too, and there is some material around on the site apparently, I just haven't had the chance to put it all together for it to make sense. I'm an electronics newbie, too, so I'm horribly careful. I have the Exoray Deluxe kit and was also wondering how difficult/easy it is to hook this up to Crix's sound kit...
It isn't too difficult but it does require you to remove the switches that come with the Exoray kit and replace them with DPDT or TPDT switches. So it does require some basic wiring and soldering skill.

If you look at page 6 in my pack build thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16457&hilit=libtechinit&start=150
you will find some wiring diagrams that I put together related to how I had the Exoray deluxe light and Crix sound kits wired up in my pack.

I have since replaced those two kits and am using something else now that has some more features (venting controls, etc) but they worked really well when I had them!

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]