Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Van Halen
I'm currently working on re-creating the Ecto-Plazm container label in Illustrator/photoshop for a personal project i have in mind.

But with the lack of good hi-res reference material of the whole container (start to end) it's very difficult to create a convincing label with just the right shapes, bubbles, effects, etc.

If anyone still owns a Ecto-Plazm container (any color) and is willing to help me out by photographing or scanning ;-) the container (the pictures do not need to be aligned) you be a lifesaver.

From what i've seen online all the different colors have somewhat different slime designs so any or all colors are welcome my progress at this point:

As you can see many details are still missing.
Last edited by Van Halen on July 15th, 2017, 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noremon liked this
By EJLambert
Have you tried contacting Mr.Ghostbuster on Facebook? I bet he's got a bunch of those things.
By Van Halen
Hi GBDRE760,

Sorry for the late response, forgot to subscribe for this topic.

Currently, this project is on hold, i have a hard time tracking down a good usable picture of single whole container. The image published above, is made in Illustrator, and the logo is traced from a low res image of a can i found online (since it differs in size/proportions with the actual movie logo).

With some post work in Photoshop.

Long time fan, so the project will not die, i just have no means of continuing, seeing that a actual can cost many $$$ on Ebay...
GBDRE760 liked this
Sound board burnout

Hey everyone! I wanted to share an expensive less[…]

Hello from North West Ohio

Gosh, you wouldn't know it'd taken a hit if you ha[…]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201[…]

I know this is an old thread but it has a lot of g[…]