Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By 19yellow72
Last year (or so) I posted some pics of my progress as a attempted to build a 1:7 scale model of a proton pack with lights. (no sound. I'm not that good.)

It came out great! I love it. I stare at it daily and pat myself on the back. While I wish I could have a full sized one, I live in a NYC apartment. And really, where would I put it. So the smaller size is PERFECT!

Well, after posting it and images being shared (thank you to all who liked it and shared it around) I was contacted by another Ghosthead to make them one of their own. So I was officially being commissioned to build something I love. Amazing!

I went back to the drawing board. Tried to make some improvements over my first attempt. I love it, but it had some issues. The following are a few pictures of the final product. The full build can be seen here though: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 518&type=3

These are the two side by side. Mine is on the left, and the updated one is on the right.

I added a lot more little details this time around. Better aging and weathering. And better decals. And in some cases...the correct decals. oops.

Thanks for taking a look. And by all means feel free to check out my other projects on the FB link.
Kingpin, Dan AKA, Vincenzo330 and 2 others liked this
By Dan AKA
I have a bit of a hard time visualizing how big this thing is via the fractional scale. Do you have anything to compare it to? It's really a nice little proton pack, and the lights look great.
19yellow72 liked this
By n0c00lgamertag
Coolest night lite ever!
By 19yellow72
Just a little update to these small packs I've been making. I've been getting more and more interest in them lately. My original builds have been out of wood which takes forever to carve. I decided to try my hand at mold making and casting in resin.

Here is a current pack loosely fit together almost completely made up of resin.

more pictures can be seen here in the album:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1128 ... 2857177953

I also welcome ANY resin advice.
Cheers!

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]