Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By KCGhostbuster
Hey all-

After five months I've finally completed my Wall-E build. I posted a picture of it almost completed giving out candy during Halloween on the Happy Halloween thread (http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 33#p467733)

While there's some minimal detailing left to do, and I need to reengineer his hands so they're more robust, he's in a good place to share.

Wall-E is a complete scratch build -no found parts. He was relatively inexpensive to build, he's made primarily from left over materials from other projects: PVC, MDF, pine, wood plank, acrylic, primer and spray paint. His construction killed my band saw, I had to go out and by a new one on Halloween morning (yeah! I love new toys ;))

If you're interested in making your own, plans can be found on the Yahoo! Wall-E Builder's Group site.

To view a complete build thread go to: http://www.therpf.com/f9/1-1-wall-e-bui ... ne-191539/

Thanks for looking!
Sutton621, noslliT, irricanian and 2 others liked this
By SnidderEcto1
Wow this is amazing! Are u the one i seen, i believe it was either a news TV show or a YouTube video? I cant remember which one
By busybuildr
This is so freakin" cool - my grandkids would go berserk over this thing !
Well done ! !
By Shwalamazula
I know it's old thread but I had an idea. If you have an opperational garbage compactor port on your Wall-E, you could do cany give out with that. Have the port open and inside will have your candy bowl. The bowl can then be extended on a rail to give out the candy and when the kids are gone, the candy can retract and the compactor close.
By KCGhostbuster
Shwalamazula, interesting idea. Unfortunately, you have to design for that type of functionality -it's not something that can be added retroactively. Maybe on the next version... ;)

Wall-E did give out treats this year for Halloween. There's an MP3 player and speakers in the body so he "chats" with our trick-or treaters.

By bishopdonmiguel
Simply fantastic.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]