Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By KCGhostbuster
Hey all-

My daughter's 5th grade class will be doing a holiday performance, Jukebox Jingle, and needed a prop jukebox for the show. Interestingly, it was one of my daughter's friends who volunteered me ;)

The build started on November 6 (with a small-scale mockup) and was delivered to the school on December 2 -so about a three week build with a week off for the Thanksgiving holiday.

I would have liked to spend a few extra days on it to get it perfect, but ran out of time (course, you can never get a prop perfect, right?).

Other than a couple of pieces of 1"x2" firing strips there is no wood used in this build. It's made from pink-sheet insulation foam, poster board, poster frame Lexan, foam floor mat, a Christmas rope light, and lot's of hot glue. For the keen-eyed, you'll also spot a couple of resin proton pack pieces.

Here's the finished piece:

…and here's a shot of the original 4" mockup (my daughter's using it for her Monster High dolls):

If you'd like to follow the build thread it can be followed here: http://www.therpf.com/f9/prop-wurlitzer ... cs-200657/

Thanks for looking (and happy holidays).

KCG
Kingpin liked this

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]