Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Valor
I've wanted a replica of the Cirrus X3 rocketpack from The Rocketeer forever. I finally decided to build one, from scratch. This is the culmination of about 4 months work. Everything made by me, by hand. This was a cool project because I taught myself to mold and cast. It has lights in the rocket bells and a noisy fan behind the grill that fire-up with a push of a button.

Sutton621, Kingpin, joeghostbuster and 1 others liked this
By Valor
Not sure if it's allowed to link to another site. But I have a full build thread elsewhere. Otherwise I could share a few pics.

The to main hulls are made from 7" PVC. Some styrene panels. Everything else was sculpted by hand and cast in Smooth-on rubber and cast in resin.
Sweet! Love anything Rocketeer, King of the Rocketmen, Buck Rogers, Boba Fett, any character with a rocket pack. Very cool.
Valor wrote:Not sure if it's allowed to link to another site.
Nothing against that as far as I'm aware, you could even post a fresh version of your build log here if you wanted to. :)

Awesome replica, and nice touch on the LEDs. Have you considered implementing something similar to those fake flame lamps, some fabric "flames" and a fan to give the illusion of the jet flames?
That totally rocks!!!
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]