Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
Pack is looking good. One thing I do notice though that you might want to think about is the bolts in your hga. They should be 1/4-20 and your look a bit small. Other than that I'd say you are off to a great start.
Yeah I know. Are those the same size bolts as the ones that I use to mount my shell to my mother board? 1/4?

JoeLuna33 wrote:Pack is looking good. One thing I do notice though that you might want to think about is the bolts in your hga. They should be 1/4-20 and your look a bit small. Other than that I'd say you are off to a great start.
tommyb345 wrote:Yeah I know. Are those the same size bolts as the ones that I use to mount my shell to my mother board? 1/4?
Yep, same thing.
I have to be honest and say that the arc reactor on the bumper looks a little forced to me. I don't know where else to put it unless you directly mount it into the center of the cyclotron or imbedded into the crank gen box somehow, but having it hang off of something that is there for protection of the piece of equipment just doesn't look right to me. I'm really not trying to be a dick or anything. I just think there has to be a more creative way to install the reactor.
And since I bought the resin shell I didn't want to chance cutting a huge home into it to fully enclose the arc reactor into the cyclotron.

I wanted to make it seem that the pack was makeshift altered to be powered by an arc reactor vs a completely redesigned pack by stark industries.

Next pack will be my own mold. And will be made completely different.

And sorry joe for being snappy.
It's all good man. I know what it's like to have a project critiqued. Like I said I wasn't trying to be a dick at all. I see the creativeness you have and thought that maybe an outside opinion might spark a bout of creativity. That's all

That being said, if you want it to look like a sort of makeshift set up with the reactor bring sort of a "field repair" or something similar I do see the bumper as a good place. If that is the case are you going to give the pack a traditional paint job or have it match your trap?

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]