Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
Just a suggestion, but did you think of doing something with the N-Filter? It looks kind of dull just sitting there plain red... maybe a gold stripe going around it? Maybe some brass accents? Again, just a suggestion...
pyhasanon wrote:Just a suggestion, but did you think of doing something with the N-Filter? It looks kind of dull just sitting there plain red... maybe a gold stripe going around it? Maybe some brass accents? Again, just a suggestion...
Yeah def, gold stripping will go around it. I have to find something that works.
I wish this thread was in the Proton Pack's section. I feel like a lot of people don't even know about this amazing build because the Fan Props section doesn't have as much traffic,

I LOVE this pack. My only suggestion would be to send it to me when you're finished.
Any idea on how I can move this post to that section?

CraigTHEOWL1 wrote:I wish this thread was in the Proton Pack's section. I feel like a lot of people don't even know about this amazing build because the Fan Props section doesn't have as much traffic,

I LOVE this pack. My only suggestion would be to send it to me when you're finished.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]