Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Saberoph
I'm getting into Prop making, and the people who really know me knows I'm a huge Ghostbusters fan. As a matter of fact Ghostbusters came out exactly Twelve days before I was born and the second one came out Four days before I turned Nine... which is weird that both Movies just so happens to come out so close to my Birthday.

Anyway, I was going to build the movie version of the Pack, but that's been done to death and when I do something I always put my own twist on it. So, I started looking pictures from both Movies then both Animated Series and thought I would build a Pack that's inspired by the Originals, but still has my own spin on it and looks like an upgraded version of the Original. Now, I'll be posting progress from the initial sketch all the way to the completed Pack it's self.
This Post Contains Spoilers
Now, I've been looking all around the Net, but I can't find any specific measurements for the standard Proton Pack, could someone please tell me... I would really appreciate it.
By AJ Quick
Saberoph wrote:Now, I've been looking all around the Net, but I can't find any specific measurements for the standard Proton Pack, could someone please tell me... I would really appreciate it.
http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/plans/
By PssdffJay
Saberoph wrote:As a matter of fact Ghostbusters came out exactly Twelve days before I was born and the second one came out Four days before I turned Nine... which is weird that both Movies just so happens to come out so close to my Birthday.
I think your math is off, the first movie came out in 1984 and the second in 1989.

Welcome and looking forward to your build.
By Saberoph
1. I didn't realize I said Nine, I guess that number was on the brain for the day lol. I meant to say Five.

2. Thanks, yeah I hope it turns out well.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]