Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
I made this last Halloween for my son. He and I both went as Ghostbusters last year. My proton pack is pretty close to screen accurate and weighs about 30 pounds. I think his kid-friendly proton pack weighed about 4 pounds. I made his almost entirely out of foam board. I had left over ribbon cable/wires from my pack that I was able to use for his.

Spengs, Keaton Kohl liked this
Thanks!

The site I ordered my son's flight suit from was called http://planetnuts.com/

It currently looks like the site is down for maintanance or maybe the business has shut down. But, it was by far the most GB screen accurate flight suit I was able to find at the time. It did have air force patches on the chest that I was able to remove. The zippers were all black, but I took a gold/bronze sharpie marker and painted over the zippers which helped a lot. The flight suit was a lot longer than my 5 year old, so I just folded the pant legs in at the ankles. (as you can see from the pic)

His elbow pads were made from my gray cotton socks. The belt and accesories were all bought on Amazon. The belt was more of a beige color which I ended up dying to a light gray so it would match my own belt. (which was also dyed gray)

And I ordered the kid's size name tag from the one and only Katarra8. In retrospect, I probably should have placed the name tag ABOVE the chest zipper as it currently feels a little low.

Cheers!

Great job indeed. Love the mini Stay-Puft, too!
You are a very cool dad to do that for your sons. Great job!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]