For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
On the 23rd and 24th of November 2013, our small franchise will be attending the Verzameljaarbeurs (Collector’s fair) in Utrecht. Naturally we shall be there in full gear, paying tribute to the movies we all know and love.

But also we will try to raise as much money as we can for KIKA, an organisation for the support of children with cancer. Through the sale of special Glow for Kika bracelets we will try to raise money. Now this has been done before, but just the other day we got word from the KWF (which is the organisation which governs KIKA), that our project has caught there attention and they would like to use us an example for others. This would mean more exposure in social media, like Facebook and Twitter, but also (possibly) an appearance in television show, which is set to start on October 14th. Last but not least they want to have three of us feature in a Ghostbusers 1 style movie poster, which they will then use to promote the project even further. 3 of us (Draaisma_82, Hyronimius and myself) will be featured on said poster, in full gear.

Needless to say we are quite proud of what we have accomplished so far and we will be keeping all of you updated with pictures, movies and more…

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]

Proton Props UK

Sure! As soon as I got my pack I will post the pic[…]

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]