For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
User avatar
By Maverick1983
i think you only need the CE when you will sell it at a shop in germany or the EU.
When you use it for yourself, you dont need a CE.
The Matty-things have no CE, no Problems with customs.
And i got the GBFans Soundboard and a lot other electronicparts from US too.
Never had problems with the customs.

Remember in 2016 the Stay Puft reaction video? Th[…]

Pm sent. :)

We got to think of something.. these kids grandfat[…]

The fact that the wings are deployed in both shot[…]