For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By Pickwick
Hey fellow europeans,
Anyone know of a good supplier of boots in Europe?
I can't find any corcoran suppliers, anyone who has any thoughts on where to get a decent pair of boots, preferably with the side zipper?
By Smeghead
I went for a pair of Magnum Cobras Not screen accurate, but boy are they comfy! They are pretty standard for military / police around the world, so I suspect if the GB were about today, they would be wearing Magnums.
By Hoot
I can vouch for the sheer comfort of the Magnums. I use them in my line of work and they are fairly durable, breath pretty good and can take a general s#!T kicking. As a purist I of course wear the Corcoran's but I wouldnt blame anyone looking for something more comfortable or functional.
Lord knows I'd detest 12hr shifts in Corc's
Smeghead liked this
By Maverick1983
In Germany is a shop called Ranger-Jack.
From there i got my cocoran 995.
They cost around 200 Euro, sometimes there is a auktion and you can get them around 170 Euros

Best regards
Erik
By pyhasanon
Hoot wrote:Lord knows I'd detest 12hr shifts in Corc's
I actually think the Corc 995s are insanely comfortable... but maybe that's just because the boots the Navy issues us are crap and the 995s are a breath of fresh air to us... LOL!
By Hoot
pyhasanon wrote:
Hoot wrote:Lord knows I'd detest 12hr shifts in Corc's
I actually think the Corc 995s are insanely comfortable... but maybe that's just because the boots the Navy issues us are crap and the 995s are a breath of fresh air to us... LOL!
Eh I'll keep my lightweight assaults lol less ankle support than stuff leather but the dogs can breathe ;)

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]