For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By Webster
Hey there! Not currently living in Manchester, but I'm attending Salford Uni so hopefully that counts ^_^

Anyone planning on suiting up for the Halloween Spooktacular week in the city?
By Curtis142
I got no suit no group no ghost friends hoping make some add me on kik curtis142parsons

Fb curtis ryan
Talk there as rare check here
Webster wrote:Hey there! Not currently living in Manchester, but I'm attending Salford Uni so hopefully that counts ^_^

Not heard of this. Could you provide a link?

Definitely of interest
By Webster
Venkman's Swagger wrote:
Webster wrote:Hey there! Not currently living in Manchester, but I'm attending Salford Uni so hopefully that counts ^_^

Not heard of this. Could you provide a link?

Definitely of interest
of course :)http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... e-11753351
Webster wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote: Not heard of this. Could you provide a link?

Definitely of interest
of course :)http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... e-11753351
Thanks for that, sounds great and i'll hopefully be able to suit up for it.

Appreciate the link
Webster liked this
By Hasford1978
Hi,
Im based in Denton and every week im driving over to Little Hulton to pick my daughter up

Currently building a GB2 hero pack which is nearly done, i have a complete black belt with a darker tru-spec suit
By Hasford1978
Hi VS,
Yes my build is coming together and its been a joy in the main, at the minute im trying to attach the Injectors without much luck though

This is my second time, i did have all the gear several years ago and was on the convention circuit quite regularly but i came into financial difficulty so had to sell it all but im coming back again to stay this time
By Venkman's Swagger
I know what you mean matey by financial hardship. I'm waiting for Parcelforce to collect my SH as we speak. It sucks but we need to do what we need to do. Glad you're back on the GB scene matey. You having trouble with the injectors? What is the issue?
By Hasford1978
Well VC ive tried milliput and gorilla glue which ive heard from several different sources would work for holding the Injectors firmly but neither of these has worked for me, each time the blue/red wires are that taught they're pulling the injector plating off the shell itself!??
By Hasford1978
I think i will have to bolt after all because my two first attempts have failed, so hopefully third time lucky with bolts not milliput or gorilla glue, if this doesnt work i wont be happy
Hasford1978 wrote:I think i will have to bolt after all because my two first attempts have failed, so hopefully third time lucky with bolts not milliput or gorilla glue, if this doesnt work i wont be happy
If you need a hand at all at any point then just give me a shout. I'm no professional but would be more than willing to offer another pair of hands man
Hasford1978 liked this
By Hasford1978
Thanks for the offer VS ☺ much appreciated dude, ill let you know how i get on and if i need any help...have you got your own pack etc? Or are you currently building one like me
Hasford1978 wrote:Thanks for the offer VS [WHITE SMILING FACE] much appreciated dude, ill let you know how i get on and if i need any help...have you got your own pack etc? Or are you currently building one like me
You're welcome man, anytime. I had a Semi Hero GB2 pack which I built in 2014/2015 but I have recently sold it. I have a partial Hero GB1 build going on currently but I am unsure on the future of that build due to time constraints
By Hasford1978
I know tell me about it, money and time have been the main issues with my pack but ive gotten there, started it January 2016 and has taken me just over a year for everything which i suppose isn't too bad really
By Hasford1978
Most of my photos are on fb dude, i post more stuff there...if your on fb look for Rich Retro thats me
    Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]