For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By Darl
Just found these in a shop where I live -

made of a rubber kind of material - it comes as a keyring or magnet. They cost £4.00 each and are also available fron their website http://www.urbangraphic.co.uk/

If anyone not in the UK wants one, I can pick one up for you, unless AJ wants to get them for the shop (they do trade enquiries)
MonaLS liked this
By mike12345
Darl wrote:Just found these in a shop where I live -

made of a rubber kind of material - it comes as aCustom Key chains or magnet. They cost £4.00 each and are also available fron their website http://www.urbangraphic.co.uk/

If anyone not in the UK wants one, I can pick one up for you, unless AJ wants to get them for the shop (they do trade enquiries)
Hello Darl,
I checked their website but it shows an error 404 may be this is page not found. And I want this keychain for my car, So please tell me could you deliver this keychain in Irvine/ CA ?
If you can please PM me. I will send you my full address and I pay money through paypal.

Mike
By Kingpin
mike12345 wrote:
Hello Darl,
I checked their website but it shows an error 404 may be this is page not found. And I want this keychain for my car, So please tell me could you deliver this keychain in Irvine/ CA ?
If you can please PM me. I will send you my full address and I pay money through paypal.

Mike
The website seems to be working fine, although they don't appear to have the keyrings on them anymore (not too surprising, as the listing was from 8 years ago.

Darl hasn't been on the forum since last Summer, so its unlikely you'll get a reply from them.
By mike12345
Kingpin wrote:
mike12345 wrote:
Hello Darl,

Mike
The website seems to be working fine, although they don't appear to have the keyrings on them anymore (not too surprising, as the listing was from 8 years ago.

Darl hasn't been on the forum since last Summer, so its unlikely you'll get a reply from them.
Thanks Kingpin for this info!!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]