For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By Kingpin

It felt appropriate to bookend two shots of Mr. Stay Puft together. The one on left, the very first ever screenshot we saw of Terminal Reality's effort, and a screenshot from one of the pretty much finished cutscenes posted this year.

It's not just the quality and the detail that's been exhibited in the space between those two images being posted online, but also what we've all experienced. After so long and so much, we're finally going to be realising something special (some have already, but bah sucks to them), we're finally going to be living that dream that we've shared for so many years, we're finally going to be Ghostbusters.

Having been a fan of the films and cartoons for over 20 years, it's great to see this finally come to fruition, and to see the community and franchise get its long-deserved second wind.

I hope you all enjoy Ghostbusters: The Video Game, it's been long in the waiting and a stressful process, but we'll all now know who we're gonna call!
boozer4 liked this
"FINALLY".....after all this it's here,man i can't wait to get my copy,hope to play with you lot on XBOX Live if you have it.It feels good to know it's out with no more problems,i hope you all enjoy playing you're copys :cool:
boozer4 liked this
By Gareee
We did the Waynesville midnight launch party, which went pretty well. Neighter the local paper or the tv station showed up, which was a slight disapointment, but attendance was good, and the munchies were great!

Of course everyone loved our gear, took photos, and we handed out a lot of our new business cards.

Also sounds like we might have a few recruits for ghostheads here as well! Yay!

We picked up the wii and PC versions, and for promotion consideration, got both for only $44 out the door! When you also consider we got $20 of movie money, and two t shorts, thats a hell of a deal.

When we got home to unwind at 1:30 am, we popped in the Ghostbusters movie, and relaxed back to enjoy anniversary release cake (which was marbled and awesome!)

We slept in today, haven't even cracked the games open yet, and are going to hit the street about 4-5pm, and hit stores when they have their peak traffic tonight to also show support!
boozer4 liked this
By Gareee
Did you get your free movie money coupon as well?
By Switch625
Went back to Blockbuster and got the game. The guy at the counter said it arrived about 10 minutes after I left the first time. Anyway, I really like the game a lot but I'm not playing any more until XBox Live comes back online. No point in playing the game unless I can save my progress.
By Ryusui
I hear ya. I'm very particular about things and I hate how if you earn achievements when you're offline, it doesn't record the time and date you earned it when you get back online. So I played for a few hours on the hardest difficulty without logging in. Letting the XBox rest for now...it's hot as hell in my apartment. But that was a awesome 4 hours right there. Can't wait till live is back up and running!
By what0080
featofstrength wrote:
Gareee wrote:Did you get your free movie money coupon as well?
the code for it was sent to me online, but something fudged up when i tried to redeem it...gotta call their tech support :boogieman:
You too? I had the same thing happen to me after I picked it up in store... :boogieman:
By hawaiiangb
Kicking it Ghostbusters style at the Kahala Mall in Honolulu, Hawaii...From left to right....Boyscout808, Frankfish01, Reuben, Hawaiiangb......Went through the mall...Frank at point playing the ghostbusters theme through his pack! Totally kick butt crazy fun....
Tommi, boozer4 liked this
By frankfish01
hawaiiangb wrote:Kicking it Ghostbusters style at the Kahala Mall in Honolulu, Hawaii...From left to right....Boyscout808, Frankfish01, Reuben, Hawaiiangb......Went through the mall...Frank at point playing the ghostbusters theme through his pack! Totally kick butt crazy fun....

That was really fun!!!!! We got the tools....we got the talent!!!! :cool:
boozer4 liked this
By frankfish01
yeah we helped promote it in partnership with gamestop, and a local radio station...if kids got slimed (sprayed randomly by radio djs with shaving cream)...they got gift cards.
boozer4 liked this
By DaveFrehley
frankfish01 wrote:yeah we helped promote it in partnership with gamestop, and a local radio station...if kids got slimed (sprayed randomly by radio djs with shaving cream)...they got gift cards.
That sounds awesome! Shaving cream sounds a bit messy though. I would've used green silly-string. Easier to clean up. lol
By frankfish01
Much better than whipped cream :) Silly string would have been perfect...more range too! Besides shaving cream is more of the staypuft mess :walterpeck:
By gold333
Agree 100%, the devil is in the details... and any labor of love shows in the quality of the end result. People who made this game loved GB.
boozer4 liked this
This Saturday night, I will be playing through the Wii version. :D

Yes, yes, twelve years late to the party, but it's taken that long for the old GameCube to finally conk out and for me to finally upgrade.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]