For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By Winston1986
I just found a way of getting my X-Box 360 on the internet. I'm thinking of getting this but if it's not very long and if it's graphics aren't on par with the Ghostbusters game, I will probably pass.
By Higgs1
It's a completely different type of game than GB TVG, its a twin stick shooter. I enjoyed it on PC and only bought it because I'm a fan of the franchise. Depending on how much it is it may be worth it for you, if you like those types of games.
By caleconners83
you're much too kind Venkman30, playing SoS is 15 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. I thought there was no such thing as a bad GB product (yes I played and beat the David Crane games) but this game proved me wrong!
John Stevens 87, Gareee liked this
By RavenEffect
Eh. It was okay. I am still glad I bought it and played it because it is a Ghostbusters game. I am glad we got it rather than getting nothing. But, it was not that great. Okay at best.
By LawgSkrak
I liked it. Was it GB:TVG? NO! But still fun for an XBox Arcade game. The main problem I had was not being able to read all the comic dialogue on my TV because some of it was just too damn small. And I have a BIG HD TV, so that shouldn't have been an issue.
By Fritz
LawgSkrak wrote:The main problem I had was not being able to read all the comic dialogue on my TV because some of it was just too damn small. And I have a BIG HD TV, so that shouldn't have been an issue.
You may find these links helpful:

http://www.theraffon.net/~spookcentral/ ... ime-script

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/614908-ghost ... faqs/62132
mrmichaelt liked this
By GBfan77
LawgSkrak wrote:I liked it. Was it GB:TVG? NO! But still fun for an XBox Arcade game. The main problem I had was not being able to read all the comic dialogue on my TV because some of it was just too damn small. And I have a BIG HD TV, so that shouldn't have been an issue.
The biggest problem I had were all the character models were the size of Ants.

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]