For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By TeeJayVelorian
I know that the online servers for PS3 are shut down forever for online play... But what's the deal with being able to wear the grey GB2 flight suit in the story career???

I've owned the game since it's release and still play it today often But I've never got a clear answer online on how to wear the grey suit. I've seen YouTube videos of the grey suit being worn while playing the main story line before... was it just a "preorder exclusive" during it's release? or is there a way to unlock it?? I'd love to know finally and how.
By Slime Lord
I know this is a slightly older thread, but it's to my understanding the GB2 charcoal suit was only available in a certain version of the game and is otherwise unattainable?
By mrmichaelt
That is correct, it was the Game Stop exclusive.

The Golden Proton Pack was Walmart and Best Buy had a ghoul and Mayor Mulligan skin.

And these were only for the XBox, PS3, PC versions of the game.

There are ongoing attempts to mod them on Steam by at least one fan I believe.
By MagicMan666
I never got one of these versions, but it was my understanding it was a code that comes with the game, as most pre-order incentives are. Think you would be lucky to find one now with the code, and even if you did it would probably have been used and I doubt it would even work anymore to be honest.
By LandoSystem
I believe it was a separate card that came with the box and not something included.
I remember the clerk gave me an extra when I bought it. I didn't pre-order.

I know other dlc codes used to pop up on ebay pretty often. Never for cheap.
Also I don't think you can turn the gray suit off once you install it. (For xbox at least)
By SkyHighGam3r
1.) It was only for the X360/PS3/PC version of the game.
2.) It was only if you pre-ordered the game from Gamestop.
3.) You turn it on in the "Options" menu of the Single-Player game.
4.) You can turn it off as well.
5.) No matter what you do, it had image issue in Single-Player for the arm-patch. (The original logo was on top of the second logo)
6.) It was available to use in Multiplayer, so long as you maxed out your characters rank, at which point it would replace the generic flight-suit.

7.) Because someone SUCKS it was never released onto XBL/PSN as DLC.
8.) The only 2 ways you can get one now are as follows:
a. Buy a DLC card on eBay. $$$$
b. Use a PC Mod (Unsure if this got released yet)

I'm trying to find a PC mod myself. I play primarily on my X360, because it has the online mode (Which you can play offline too).
However, PC lets me play in Stereoscopic 3D... so I want that flightsuit lol
By Jiggly
SkyHighGam3r wrote:I play primarily on my X360, because it has the online mode (Which you can play offline too).
Hello,

how are you able the play the online mode offline? As I remember, when you select to play the multiplayer mode, the game says you need XBL gold.
By SkyHighGam3r
Jiggly wrote:
SkyHighGam3r wrote:I play primarily on my X360, because it has the online mode (Which you can play offline too).
Hello,

how are you able the play the online mode offline? As I remember, when you select to play the multiplayer mode, the game says you need XBL gold.
Well I have Gold, so maybe you do need it? I know I can play by myself.
I'll have to double check.
By SkyHighGam3r
boozer4 wrote:I've been searching for a PC mod as well. No luck and I don't know enough programming to start that project myself.....
There's a mod that has both the gold proton pack and the flightsuit. The creator said he would split them, but that was years ago now...

It should be here on the forums, but if you can't find it I've got a copy. I just hate the gold pack.
By Jiggly
SkyHighGam3r wrote:
Jiggly wrote:
Hello,

Well I have Gold, so maybe you do need it? I know I can play by myself.
I'll have to double check.
Then I misunderstood. I thought you can play online modes alone offline without any connection to XBL.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]