By Talyn
Havent been able to find any conversation on this so I thought id ask.

There isnt really a way to clip a PKE to a belt is there? Otherwise, how do most of you carry your PKE around, just shove it in your belt? Anyone ever made a PKE holster?
By Cornelius
Talyn wrote:Havent been able to find any conversation on this so I thought id ask.

There isnt really a way to clip a PKE to a belt is there? Otherwise, how do most of you carry your PKE around, just shove it in your belt? Anyone ever made a PKE holster?
Talyn, you might find this thread interesting.
By GhostbusterPM
Vincenzo330 wrote:I'm fairly certain that this will fit

http://www.zbattery.com/Maglite-Plain-L ... lashlights

I kind of like this idea instead of a hammer holster because it will take up less space on the belt. Plus it would be fairly easy to add a strap that can button across the front of the face of the PKE to help keep it in place.
By SlimeGuy
Some left over images from our Photo shoot of episode 1

The trap holster is the same tactical pistol leg holster, only opened up. Since the traps we use are foam core, it holds just fine.

These are available at army navy surplus stores in our area for about $30 a piece. I originally got these on eBay for about 7 bucks each from China.

The extra extensions as seen in the first post are removable. We're still seeing what fits best.
Talyn wrote:Havent been able to find any conversation on this so I thought id ask.

I went to an Army Surplus store and picked up a nilon D Cell Flashlight Holder and added a strap with velcro on it to keep it from falling out. I have ran down the street before it not had it move an inch and it looks similar to Momeraths24's Pke holster only its nilon and way cheaper.

It's our arthouse European sensibilities in effect[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]