By Kissimmee_Buster
I was dreading a new prop build, but this was simple and well easy to make. It's not the best looking one, but it's functional and durable and it held up when I "dropped" it.

By Kissimmee_Buster
that's what the top was made out of. I just basically took it apart and attached it to an old metal flash light I had lying around and then went crazy with electrical tape.

I'll eventually buy one of those Mattel PKE's when they come out, or build something better once I start making money.
By enchanted unicorn
that's cool. I'm all for re-purposing found objects. I usually try to embed the item in a made shell of some sort to disguise what the original was used for/looked like. Something to think about. I know it's unsolicited advice, so no disrespect.
By Kissimmee_Buster
Oh, no, that's ok. There was just so much junk in the shed, I got frustrated. I know there's some sort of metal box; part of a external electrical outlet in there. It gets really hot in the shed too. But Yeah, thanks for the advice. I'll probably re-work it a week before halloween, I just wanted to get an idea of how it would work and get some feedback on it.
By Kissimmee_Buster
Now that I'm thinking about that electrical box, it's the right shape and has the right sized hole for the bottom handle of that flashlight. Now that I have right idea, I'll have to think up some way for the front cover, I'll have to look tomorrow.
By Kissimmee_Buster
Seriously, if I didn't know what I was doing, I wouldn't have posted a thread. The One Person whom I didn't expect a decent reply from gave one, And it helped my thought process. But posting a link to what my prop was made from is completely useless to me.
By ProtonCharger
some people help in other ways bob. like posting links of what it originally was.

i like custom props, but i dont like things electrical taped to other things. they have lint brushes at the dollar tree for a dollar, that an afternoon with that and the lasertag thing would yield a much better looking and much better worked on prop.
hot glue and spray paint are your friends. especially if you can do faux welds with the hot glue

come on man.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]