This is how I made my PKE meter using a clothes brush, scraps of Sintra and foamboard. The only real cost was the £1 for the brush and my time.

There were no plans I could find that gave sizes so it's all built by eyeballing the actual PKE.
I got the pivot points and basic shape of the wings from Sarge's PKE plans.

I started with a clothes brush from Poundland, the one I chose has a lever to flip the brush round. I removed the brush part.

Trimmed the excess to leave the handle. Using far to much hot glue I attached it to the bottom of my shell.

I screwed the wings into the top of the shell (the screw holes will be hidden by the screen etc), using paperclips I then pierced them through the smaller part of the wings.

I drilled a hole in the side of the handle and fed an elastic band through to make the wings close when the lever is released. I also drilled holes for the paper clips to be held in place. After a few tweaks to allow the wings to move in sync I used hot glue to hold them in place.

I then attached the top part of the shell and using filler smoothed over the gaps and attempted to make it uniform. A few more scraps of Sintra later and it's ready for painting and applying the smaller details.

The screen is a clear window from the clothes brush packet. I found a good close up of the Mattel PKE to get the screen display.

Although not 100% movie accurate I'm very happy with it.
seekandannoy, alphabeta001, jackdoud and 2 others liked this
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]