By redfive1973
Inspired by crusader_x and his PKE builds I rummaged around my parts and pieces bin and started working on my own RGB style PKE meter. Thinking at this point it will be static without any lights or sounds. May go back later and add them. Found two sets of rabbit ears that I ordered especially for this build. 6 bucks for the pair and no shipping. Still got a lot of work to do to finish but I think I am off to a good start. Using the old drink lids for knobs and some for sale signs for the screen.
Last edited by Kingpin on November 4th, 2015, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed forum stretching
GBfan77 liked this
By redfive1973
Haven't really toyed much with an idea on a holster. Was probably just going to use a d ring style clip like in the cartoon. But I would say with a mini Buster (way cool by the way) might want to try either the tape measure holder or the actual holster that it listed on the website here just so they won't lose it or have to keep up with it. May have to do a custom one depending on how it fits. Looking forward to seeing a mini Buster outfit. Think that is too cute and very cool.

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]