By dartdemon340
Well, got the trap and pack now all I need is the meter. So here is my attempt thus far. I'm surprised at the lack of information on this thing but it's very hard to accurately measure since it has so many curves. I'm wishing I had bought a Mattel one but sadly I was overseas for the military entire time they were releasing these things. So I got a Iona, entire kit from ebay, working. Which amuses me the amount of people that say how there amazed that it still works. Well EVERYTHING from the 70's and early 80's still works because there not junk like the things that are made today. Built to LAST! With that said, I gutted it and filled in the giant hole as I've seen done. I did my best to make a wing which I'll be 3D printing this week which will be two pieces with wire and 3mm hole access for LEDs. I found a hprops pdf which has some templates on it after the fact. I'll try what I made first and if that fails I'll attempt to make those. I printed them at 100% but looked small, so I'm assuming maybe they needed to be printed scaled bigger?

Here's what I have thus far. I made these aluminum wings quick quick just to get an idea of fitting and obviously I'm not screwing them in that spot, I just tapped that existing motor mount 8-32 just to use till I grind it off and mount a permanent one, but I do like how it sits and all that.

Image20160224_180156 by Tom Cahoone, on Flickr

Image20160224_180230 by Tom Cahoone, on Flickr

Image20160224_180236 by Tom Cahoone, on Flickr

Image20160224_180204 by Tom Cahoone, on Flickr

ImagePKE Arm Full With Holes_top half-2 by Tom Cahoone, on Flickr

ImagePKE Arm Full With Holes by Tom Cahoone, on Flickr

ImagePKE Arm Full With Holes_bottom half by Tom Cahoone, on Flickr

ImagePKE Arm Full With Holes_top half by Tom Cahoone, on Flickr
Naptime, JohnnyPhantom liked this

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]

The opening post contain a lot information. Quick […]