By GBDRE760
Cole Funstuff wrote: April 9th, 2018, 10:08 am I'm hoping to finalize some code that I have referenced in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41013

The files you linked also look extremely close to what I've developed and posted in the above thread. Unless you're dead set on it, I'd avoid buying those as I've made mine available on Onshape for free. Up to you of course though.
Hey thanks! You wouldn't mind sharing the code when your done would you? I am a complete Noob when it comes to the arduino
Yeah the whole idea is for sharing of information. The code I'm developing is primarily based in Python and ran on Linux since I'm using a Raspberry Pi Zero. The goal would be to create a file you could flash to an SD card that would make it as easy as possible.
Here is my version of the meter. I've been working on this for months now. Getting close to done. This PKE will feature:
EMF detection, touch screen, humidity, EVP, temp, thermal camera, lights, sounds, motor movement, and a few other things... using a few different python scripts I managed to compile. Will post more pics as the project progresses.

the link for your picture appears to be broken. based on your description though it sounds like your meter is going to be pretty awesome though.
Egon_the_gb wrote: May 10th, 2018, 2:59 pm Here is my version of the meter. I've been working on this for months now. Getting close to done. This PKE will feature:
EMF detection, touch screen, humidity, EVP, temp, thermal camera, lights, sounds, motor movement, and a few other things... using a few different python scripts I managed to compile. Will post more pics as the project progresses.

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]