By Hobbes
Bradester, I've just been looking up a lot of your old threads - so much ingenuity.

You could seriously release a "do-it-yourself props" craft book or something. I mean, $9 for a PKE meter? That rocks.
By Bradester
Hah thanks! I just have a way of thinking where I can break things down into their simple shapes. Most people get frustrated when trying to make something, saying it's too complicated. But all a complex shape is, is a few simple ones put together.
By Bradester
Jasonrglass wrote:I like your dollar store builds, they are very creative.

Thanky! It's awesome that after 4 years people are still having fun with everything!
By Reppert7
Bradester wrote:
slimershomie wrote:lets see it dude you are the master of bargin building i bet you could build a house from stuff form the d/s lol you need to do some of the cartoon stuff its easy and pretty cheap
Here is a a combo of Cartoon and my own "real world" design. I can post more pics if needed / wanted as well! I have to admit the blinky lights are not from the dollar store, but were on sale for $4 at Fred Meyers / Kroger. Total cost is $9 for the project I believe, probably $17 if you need to buy the paints.

OH! And you need Googley eyes as well, to paint them and make them looks like bolts / rivets (visible in the 2nd to the last picture).

couple of things,

one, incredible job on all of your stuff, love every bit of it and you helped me complete my pack BTW.

two, where did you print your screen from? do you have any videos out there of this working with the lights? where did you get the on off switch? is it really sticking here just by a magnet? AHHH SO MANY QUSTIONS!! love this thing!
By Bradester
Hi, wow still some love for this little beasty lol. The screen was just something designed really fast in PowerPoint. The switch at the time was from Radio Shack, so now you will have to look online or at Ace Hardware or Wilco Farm supply probably, the magnet was glued on; and YES there is one video of the lights located here https://www.facebook.com/brady.gage/vid ... 76/?type=3
By Reppert7
Bradester wrote:Hi, wow still some love for this little beasty lol. The screen was just something designed really fast in PowerPoint. The switch at the time was from Radio Shack, so now you will have to look online or at Ace Hardware or Wilco Farm supply probably, the magnet was glued on; and YES there is one video of the lights located here https://www.facebook.com/brady.gage/vid ... 76/?type=3
Wow, what kind of glow sticks are those on the top? That thing is awesome!!
By Bradester
The Glow Sticks were removed as they became soft with time, so those replacements are just 2 straws from a Dollar Tree cup/straw/lid combo.
By Reppert7
Bradester wrote:The Glow Sticks were removed as they became soft with time, so those replacements are just 2 straws from a Dollar Tree cup/straw/lid combo.

What kind of lights are inside of the antenna? Do you have a link where to buy those? I need them for my pke!!
By Bradester
Reppert7 wrote:
Bradester wrote:The Glow Sticks were removed as they became soft with time, so those replacements are just 2 straws from a Dollar Tree cup/straw/lid combo.

What kind of lights are inside of the antenna? Do you have a link where to buy those? I need them for my pke!!
They were from a $4 Home Depot foam Christmas ornament ball, just pulled them out and popped them into the PKE.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]