So, anyone with stores that have the fallowing from series 2 - Stay Puft&Louis, GB Logo&Killerwat, and Peter&Winston? Mine never got any more restocked and it's starting to seam it never will.... :(
yeah, I saw that over on the AA Q&A:
Justin B

Hello again. I only have one question this time: with the release of the Real Ghostbusters BoxSet #3 is this the end of the Ghostbusters Minimates line, or is there some planned for 2012? As always, thanks for answering my questions. Justin B

DSTChuck: Justin, for now we have no more plans for GB but we’re not ruling out doing more in the future.
While I certainly would have loved a couple of more RGB waves (and the ghost selection is sure there to pull it off), I wonder if they just didn't sell as well as AA had hoped. Now, they might be holding on to the license to make "more in the future" if GB3 is ever greenlit.

Happy with my complete collection though!! When these things were first announced, I had my doubts. But now, I think AA has done a great job and made these just plain fun to collect.
Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]