Where do I drop my cash? These are as good as bought for me. :-)

Absolutely awesome, thanks for the hard work, Art Asylum!

I hope the license plate's final version is stamped as well, as at present it just doesn't inspire me as an offiically licensed product, even the flat plate released at last year's SDCC as one of the items of game merchandise was better. I'm also hoping they correct the colour, because it should be orange.
awesome! I will definitely be picking these up - i just hope the first set goes on sale much sooner than the first 6" figure so we have something to play with in the meantime...

edit: nevermind - I just read that the first mini-mates wont be available until Fall :sigh:
Last edited by joeghostbuster on February 16th, 2009, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
How manny kidneys do you need to survive? I may have to sell one to get all this new stuff coming out!

I'm a big collector of Minimates, so I'll be getting these for sure, I hope they don't work out too expensive over here though.
joeghostbuster wrote:what with the Kubricks previewed, and then the 12" and 6" line and now mini-mates, could Lego Ghostbusters be not-so-far behind?

Let's hope so! I mean, if Indiana Jones is worthy of Legos, why shouldn't Ghostbusters be? Just imagine...we could actually get playsets!! I can see it now...the firehouse with Ecto-1, the apt. rooftop with alter, Gozer and Stay Puft! The possibilities are endless!! :cool:
joeghostbuster wrote:what with the Kubricks previewed, and then the 12" and 6" line and now mini-mates, could Lego Ghostbusters be not-so-far behind?
And then possibly an RGB LEGO line!! The possibilities for that are endless!
I wouldn't hold my breath for legos. It's more likely that Mega Blocks would do a Ghostbusters line.

While it's true that Lego did do a Spider-Man line way back when, they no longer hold the license for Sony products. Indiana Jones, Batman and Star Wars all tie back to MGM Studios, a major competitor with Columbia/Tristar.
Dan AKA wrote:Indiana Jones, Batman and Star Wars all tie back to MGM Studios, a major competitor with Columbia/Tristar.
Huh...?

Indiana Jones belongs to Lucasfilm/Paramount
Batman belongs to Warner Brothers
Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm

Where does MGM factor into that?
BradRedfield wrote:
Dan AKA wrote:Indiana Jones, Batman and Star Wars all tie back to MGM Studios, a major competitor with Columbia/Tristar.
Huh...?

Indiana Jones belongs to Lucasfilm/Paramount
Batman belongs to Warner Brothers
Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm

Where does MGM factor into that?
Parent Companies.
LUDY wrote:

Let's hope so! I mean, if Indiana Jones is worthy of Legos, why shouldn't Ghostbusters be? Just imagine...we could actually get playsets!! I can see it now...the firehouse with Ecto-1, the apt. rooftop with alter, Gozer and Stay Puft! The possibilities are endless!! :cool:

LEGO GB's? (having stroke) Why stop there? A Lego GB game!!!!!!! I would seriously have to hit the lotery or something! GRRRRRRRRRR! I've waited 25 years for this, and now I'm mortgage poor and trying to build props for peanuts!!! At least I'll try to get the minimates...
It's a cool exclusive, but not something I see myself needing. The bank exclusive, however, is something i really want. I think they captured the angry faced much better than the NECA figure. Plus I need a place to keep my change.
Last edited by Wiggyof9 on May 6th, 2009, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most likely not. Outside of the now dead DC minimates (those had lego-esque vehicles and playsets way back when), there hasn't been anything like that for 'mates.

Most minimate collectors are still waiting for a matching DeLorean for the Back to the Future minimates. :whatever:
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]