BradRedfield wrote:That's too big to match the mates. They'll be able to sit in the front seats but when standing next to it, they'll be too small.

Something around the 1:25th scale would work. The Welly 1:24 DeLoreans are great display pieces with the BttF mates.
I just bough the Welly BTTF DeLorean Time machine, and I'd like to get an Ecto 1 in the same scale, 1:24 - - - anywhere????
The only 1:24 scale Ecto-1 I'm aware of is the Polar Lights snap-model kit. Not the perfect size but matches the minimates better than the 1:18 diecast model...not to mention it looks better too. (after painting it of course.) There's also a 1:24 scale Ecto-1A model kit.

(image courtesy of Cowblaster of the Minimate Multiverse forum. )
dsl135 wrote:You can order the exclusives on Toyrocket.com. They have the SDCC Venkman and Stay Puft pack for only $6.99.
Thanks for the heads up! I pre-ordered this and the GB2 Ray/Slimer two-packs. Now all they need to do is make a GB2 Egon to complete the set.
Just to let you guys know, the minimate 4-pack will no longer be coming in the Slimer Edition of the video games. Amazon/DST/AA might be selling them separately or they might've been canceled.

Also, the Slimer Editions are no longer available to order on Amazon.
Why are people asking for an explanation?

The explanation is "They're not available". Since none of the other Minimates are out yet, they probably were being a bit ambitious with these in hoping to have them ship with the set. Now its not going to happen, and you're getting refunded some of your money. If you were buying the set mainly for the Minimates, and aren't happy with a $20 refund on them, then that's pretty sad that you thought they were worth more than $20.

Its not like they're available elsewhere all of a sudden for more money. They're just not available.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

hey guys, this is the message I've received from Amazon:

Hello, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused as the Ghostbusters minimates that were offered with the game are no longer available. We are dependent on our suppliers and manufacturer for all the information about the items. The supplier informed this message to us regarding this item and we have sent this message to all the customers who placed the order for this item. Unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of "Ghostbusters minimates" right now, and we're not sure when we'll be able to get more. I realize this is disappointing news. We will send you an e-mail if we receive further updates from our supplier regarding this item before the release date. I'd suggest checking our website from time to time to see for new updates. I'm very sorry about all of this. I hope you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another chance in the future. I can confirm that we still expect to ship your order by June 17. It should be delivered to you by June 22 - June 24. We'll send you an e-mail when your order is shipped. If you haven't received a shipment confirmation by June 18 please contact us again at http://www.amazon.com/contact-us.
Heres something to think about. Art Asylum isn't the best company for keeping release dates. As a star trek fan, I have been waiting on the Enterprise D, which was scheduled to be released last year. Still isn't out yet. Those who wanted the Amazon preorder stuff with those minimates, you can probably thank Art Asylum for nothing getting them done in time. I'm pretty sure thats why everyone got screwed over. So glad I didn't order that version. I can't believe Art Asylum stays in business. If they didn't have licenses for stuff no one else makes, they would go under quick.
featofstrength wrote:
JimmyPSHayes wrote: Not sure. I manage a comic store, so they don't tell us when the other sets ship.
i work at a TRU...i'll let ya'll know when they hit here!

that would be very helpful
Well I preordered the SDCC Venkman from toyrocket.com and the 4 pack from Diamond Select. I was going to preorder the first wave from TRU, but the first wave is no longer listed on the website. Only wave 2 is listed. Anyone know the deal with this?
DarkSpectre wrote:Well I preordered the SDCC Venkman from toyrocket.com and the 4 pack from Diamond Select. I was going to preorder the first wave from TRU, but the first wave is no longer listed on the website. Only wave 2 is listed. Anyone know the deal with this?
Pretty sure the first wave of TRU sold out already.

I placed a pre-order, and received my order confirmation saying they would ship in July, and then received a second e-mail about a week later saying they were backordered.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that the first wave had sold out as well, just don't remember where.
Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]