I was hoping to get one, but now they are gone. I bet it was either a licensing issue, too difficult to make, or the price for each prop would be much higher than what they mentioned before. I feel sorry for some of the propping community. I bet there was a few people who sold off their props to buy the Master Replicas. Hell, I was thinking about it since I thought the MR would probably be sturdier and more authentic to the movie used prop. I would like Tom to send us pictures. At the very least, they would be reference photos of new proton packs.
kadrik wrote:I was hoping to get one, but now they are gone. I bet it was either a licensing issue, too difficult to make, or the price for each prop would be much higher than what they mentioned before. I feel sorry for some of the propping community. I bet there was a few people who sold off their props to buy the Master Replicas. Hell, I was thinking about it since I thought the MR would probably be sturdier and more authentic to the movie used prop. I would like Tom to send us pictures. At the very least, they would be reference photos of new proton packs.
Apparently it was from money issues within the company. I don't know of anyone that sold off thier gear to buy a MR copy. And from what we have heard the MR stuff would have not been wearable.

And while it might have looked good, I think it would have been no more or less sturdier than anything the community has built. I also believe the reference we have was either more or equal to what MR had, they just had better access to reference materials.
ted+annette wrote:A bit off topic but I was wondering do Mattel produce this sort of thing or do they just do figures. I mean if the new GB figures prove successful they might come out with electronic GB equipment toys. I'd love a little battery operated Ghost Trap or PKE meter with TRY ME on the box!
I know, I know...I necro'd a thread...but when I saw this post (Feb 18th 2009)..Jesus! ted+annette please PM me next weeks lottery numbers. Thanks. :cool:

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]