There are many perks to being the mother of a living God... I mean... a member of Ghostbusters Fans. Supporting Membership funds were used to purchase these amazing Ghostbusters 2 Reference Photos of the Vigo Painting from Glen Eytchison. There were a number of 8x10s and Polaroids taken during the production to develope the Vigo character and the painting itself. Follow the photos as the set progresses and Vigo's hair & make up are determined!

The photos are exclusive to Ghostbusters Fans, so start spreading the link so everyone can check out these awesome photographs.

http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/reference/32/
Wow, simply amazing... makes my rasterbated homemade poster of him look SO cheap! lolol

very nice! glad a small part of my supporting membership went to something awesome :)
Fantastic... quite interesting to see how different Wilhelm looked just from one varient to another... he almost looks like a different person (not including #7).

A nice coupe for you to show those who claimed the supporting membership was just here to fatten you up, AJ. :)
joeghostbuster wrote:high-res 300 dpi scans of all the images would be nice.
Unfortunately there are users out there who would try to sell these prints for hundreds of dollars if I did that. So I am not willing to provide any larger versions or unwatermarked versions.
AJ Quick wrote:
Unfortunately there are users out there who would try to sell these prints for hundreds of dollars if I did that. So I am not willing to provide any larger versions or unwatermarked versions.
shitty. but I guess I can see where you're coming from.
Kingpin wrote:
joeghostbuster wrote:shitty. but I guess I can see where you're coming from.
He could've just, not posted them at all.
i think he's referring to the profit-hungry print peddlers... not the fact that aj isn't posting 300dpi scans.
AJ Quick wrote:

Yes, I know exactly who you're talking about, too. `:-\ Thanks for posting pics here AND for not posting anything that will end up on another forum as a larger scale item for sale. ....again.

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]