J Ryan wrote:Update... here's an awesome video of the Ecto's first major outing... to meet it's creator, Dan Aykroyd.

There's lots of buzz on this one. The video has only been done a few hours and it's already been picked up by Aint It Cool News, io9 and Slash Film. Many thanks to Josh Turchetta, the official videographer of "LA Propper" for putting this together.

http://www.offto55.com/ectomaidenvoyage.mp4
Thanks for the video! I already download it and watched it! :)
kind2311 wrote:...he immediate turned the handle and said to me "you know this used to pop out when you turned it?" referring to the clear barrel, which i had already pulled out prior to crouching down.

despite what some may be thinking about the extending barrel actually was really activated, I was blown away by the fact that he remembered anything about the props besides the fact that they were heavy as shit :D
Not the point of the topic, but I wanted to respond to this comment. To put it simply, his memory of how things functioned 25 years ago just doesn't match what we actually can see on screen so I guess I am saying that his memory is wrong. ;) This topic is being discussed in greater depth elsewhere but the short of it is that only one handle is seen on screen rotating, and the tip on that gun is extending before the handle is even turned...it's not a twist to extend.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]