But wasn't the whole stock of them was all packed the same with no diffrence between the SKU? So I thought the website contained them too since they was just the remaining quanity from SDCC.
SONICR wrote:But wasn't the whole stock of them was all packed the same with no diffrence between the SKU? So I thought the website contained them too since they was just the remaining quanity from SDCC.
No one knows if they somehow managed to intentionally giveaway all of the green variants at SDCC, or if they did something with the leftovers, but they absolutely have not (and apparently will not) ever been available on the website.
I just bought Ray today at Toys R us I notice that the no ghost logo was on his left shoulder so I bought that one thinking maybe it's rare, to find that since both my winston a egon both have it on the right arm. Ray has a red dot on his nose so he's not that great condition. has anyone heard anything about this happening ? picture at my google picture a ghost busters collection copy the link if you'd like to see the logo on the left arm https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-wv6b ... G_8776.jpg

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]