The terror dog just doesn't look right sitting like that. I applaud them for giving something a try, but I'm going to pass on that one, not a fan of how it looks.

Citizen Ghost minimates looks sweet though. Love the extra detail with the smokey-ness coming from the eyes and mouth. That added touch sealed the deal.
cowbybill wrote:Image

He looks like he is sitting on the toilet, trying to pass a bowling ball.
Funniest thing I've read all evening. Even funnier because it's true!

I love the concept, but I the pose is wrong. It was probably done to make the lamp skinny, but the creature had a large squat (low to the ground and spread out) pose in the movie and that’s what looks better to me.
Doctor Venkman wrote:That and the fact that they confirmed during the panel that they're going to be translucent green figures.
I would've bought them even if they'd been solid green. They being transparent when they hit the shelves is just going to be awesome. The only way they could be any better is if they actually glowed in the dark.
Kingpin wrote:
Doctor Venkman wrote:That and the fact that they confirmed during the panel that they're going to be translucent green figures.
I would've bought them even if they'd been solid green. They being transparent when they hit the shelves is just going to be awesome. The only way they could be any better is if they actually glowed in the dark.
Couldn't agree more. I've wanted those figures since I was a little kid. I would've bought them as solid green too.

My God, glow in the dark, and I'd need a toilet as bad as the Terror Dog!
Gareee wrote:
Speaking of Stay Puft, I also just noticed a Hallmark 2012 teaser pic of a Stay Puft ornament. Maybe we'll see more from them in the future as well?

Google is your friend, Gareee :)
I found it....Stay Puft ornament....http://www.geekmom.com/2011/08/hallmark ... -giveaway/

Yes, not until next freaking year:(
And the time machine from BTTF as well...
Fritz wrote:
Judhudson wrote:Image
New story idea: Vinz Clortho and Fearsome Flush team up...
I almost want to get that sitting terror dog now, and put him on one of those small toy toilets.
Judhudson wrote:I appreciate the fact that we're getting new Ghostbusters merchandise...but the way the Terror Dog looks....well...it looks like its taking a dump.
I almost spit my coffee out! LOL

I received my Constipated Terror dog Statue today..I was on the fence when they came out but since there is such a lack of terror dog merchandise I went ahead and ordered him. Granted I ordered him in the Winter of last year but he arrived today so I thought I'd share some pictures (I took these at work so the lighting wasn't the best):

I still think he looks like he's trying to pass a bowling ball By the way!
Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?