I got mine today...I dig both sets quite a bit. Winston looks awesome I think. It is really stupid that we don't get all charcoal suits but what can you do? I guess hindsight 50-50 is that they hardly wore them in the movie to begin with.
my Vigo came today, they effed up the paintjob. instead of blending the brown under/around his eyes, its one solid color brown and then one solid tan for his skin. Ive always disliked the way they did his head/face, this puts it over the edge. I hate it. I would pay someone $20 more just to sculpt a custom head for me to replace Matty's. the body is fine, they did a great job of sculpting the armor and all the little details. I HATE THE HEAD. the bad paint app. the bad sculpt. it looks nothing like the actor, it doesnt even look like the painting. I'm considering selling it on ebay to be honest.
I agree that Vigo could be much better, but what bugs me is there should have been at least one more pack in. The painting is great (maybe better than the figure overall), but it's so thin and there was plenty of room to put in more extras. Maybe a possessed head or some mood slime or even baby Oscar in the Winnie the Pooh onesie.

To me the sculpt and painting isn't any worse than some of the offenses we've already seen with other 6 inch figures. Ray's weird head, Egon's goofy big glasses, MM Ray's white out, the list goes on. It's not spot on, but I don't expect that at this point with this line, sad to say.
I actually have kind of a funny story about receiving mine. I was on the way home from work. I was listening to my favorite radio station. For whatever reason, I was thinking about the new Ghostbusters monthly comic at the time. Then, my station goes on commercial. So, I flip to one of the other stations on my presets that I listen to sometimes. The Ghostbusters theme song had literally JUST started playing. It was like fate! LOL!

Then, I get home and wonder if my Vigo arrived yet, but I see nothing at my door. Then, I open my door, and what is waiting for me between the screen door and main door? Vigo!

Anyway, I can agree with some of the criticisms of this likeness. But, to me, I've just been waiting basically my whole life to have a Vigo action figure to begin with, so I am just glad to have anything. I mean, it definitely could have been better, but I don't think it is all THAT bad.
I got my 12 inch 2 pack in the mail this afternoon. Is anyone looking to trade their Charcoal/grey for khaki let me know. I'd like to have the ghostbusters all in one color. PM me if you would like to trade. I live in Southern Arizona.

Thanks!
tito wrote:The 12" GB2 figures are now listed as sold out, I've been checking daily & they never showed as Almost Gone.

Thats b/c they're not gone. They're gonna wait for the big "monday discount sale" where you'll see them marked down substantially.
I suspect we won't see them discounted for at least a few months, unless they do some goofy Valentine's day promotion.
corruptparadise wrote:
Thats b/c they're not gone. They're gonna wait for the big "monday discount sale" where you'll see them marked down substantially.
That's what I'm banking on. I do want them, but I'm a little ticked off that they chose not to match the uniforms to make us pay twice for them.
Not sure if this is a running change or just a factory error but my Vigo painting is not a lenticular. It's just a printed image of Vigo.

Admittedly not knowing that much about the lenticular process, I assumed a mistake like that could not happen.

Bit of a downer after waiting this long to get it.

UPDATE:

Ok. Just got an email from Matty. As far as the email goes it's an isolated problem. Getting a new painting shipped to me as we speak. Success.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]