I work at the Spirit Halloween store in Layton, Utah (for a few more days anyway) and the local news station was doing a special on the Halloween store at 6:30am a few weeks ago. So needless to say I wore my Ghostbusters costume for the program!

My managers 7 year old son was going to be Ghost Rider but at the last second put on the Stay Puft costume instead. So like a good Ghostbuster I had to do what was necessary. lol :-P

(Sorry some of the colors are faded out, on rare occations my camera won't pick up certain colors for whatever reason)

navyma21, AJ Quick liked this
Hey guys,
AJ's already highed a few teething problems from earier in the topic regarding some of the submissions.

I'd like to ask the following users to please resubmit one of photos from the collection they've posted so it can be graded as their contest entry.:

goldenhawk
jahozer
pagnomation
SuperGeekGirl
Redirk2

As an additional note, I'm sorry to say your entry can't be accepted Carpeteria as entries have to be of yourself. If your girlfriend wishes to submit the photo, then we'd be happy to accept it.

There's also been concern raised over the inclusion of photos taken at Dragon*Con, as that event was held in September, rather than October.

Undrtkrbob -If you have a similar photo that was taken in October/on Halloween, please feel free to submit that.
Bruenor Odinson liked this

I figured it was okay if the pictures were together in one image. I thought the issue was about uploading multiple images to facebook rather than seeing different angles of the costume.

This picture was taken at Dragon*Con, but I did wear the costume ON Halloween to a party. I just like the Dragon*Con picture better as it was taken with a nicer camera by my friend Brandon Nelson.

Here's a later picture of the costume if you won't accept Dragon*Con images:

I'd rather use the first one, but you can use the bottom one if the D*C parade one isn't allowed.
AJ Quick, Sutton621, Bruenor Odinson and 7 others liked this
I have no problems accepting Dragon*Con photos.

All we ask is that the photos are from this year, and weren't entered into last years contest.

Your photos should be from this year at a bare minimum. Preferably from around Halloween time.
I saw where somebody already posted a "picture-in-a-picture", so I was hoping I could submit a "comic-style" picture. It is one file. It's me with Audrey II from Alex Newborn's production of "Little Shop of Horrors" last month. If it's not ok, I can post just part of it.

I'm sorry, forgot to mention some things with our picture. We had a party on the 27th. Animated Janine is my girlfriend Crystal, myself as Venkman and since the patches were cheap for a last min costume, my cousin Frank decided to go as Winston. Just so he could keep doing Winston qoutes.

Sent from my EVO using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Crazy1van liked this
Kingpin wrote:
AJ Quick wrote:I have no problems accepting Dragon*Con photos.
That's good enough for me then. Sadly I won't have an entry this year, but maybe that's just as well... being on the Staff and all that. :)
Agreed. I am also not entering since I'm staff AND also won last year. Samhain had his time in the limelight, and someone else deserves to win this year.

But if I do Boogieman next year, I will be entering him! ;)

This is my GB uniform I wore this season. The original version of this costume has short shorts and a cropped top, but Cleveland in October is not the best place for that!

The idea is inspired by Lara Croft, with dual neutrona pistols instead of the one wand. The idea is that if you need two Ghostbusters to trap a ghost, why not use a pack capable of generating two streams! I'm a one-woman wrecking crew... in a spiritual sense, of course.

In Cleveland we're on the forefront of technology and paratechnology!

Adam Gray, Crazy1van, ShadesMcPherson and 2 others liked this

Recent picture from trunk or treat. My little sister is slimer and my Dad is in the Stay Puft costume. First time in costume and with my gb 2 pack. I do have the hose, radio, and belt gizmo, but slimer is blocking it along with my glove kind of hiding it.
Kingpin wrote:As an additional note, I'm sorry to say your entry can't be accepted Carpeteria as entries have to be of yourself. If your girlfriend wishes to submit the photo, then we'd be happy to accept it.
I saw that after I posted it, but I also saw this:
AJ Quick wrote:Signifigant others are fine.
Does that just mean significant others that are ALSO in the photo are fine, or submitting FOR significant others is fine? Are photos of people's kids also disqualified?
While I agree AJ needs to post further clarification after those two opposite statements, the snarky comment about kids probably won't gain you any popularity.
Carpeteria wrote:
Kingpin wrote:As an additional note, I'm sorry to say your entry can't be accepted Carpeteria as entries have to be of yourself. If your girlfriend wishes to submit the photo, then we'd be happy to accept it.
I saw that after I posted it, but I also saw this:
AJ Quick wrote:Signifigant others are fine.
Does that just mean significant others that are ALSO in the photo are fine, or submitting FOR significant others is fine? Are photos of people's kids also disqualified?
Good question.

I was referring to photos with signifigant others. Such as a photo with you and your girlfriend or wife.

I'd ask that those who are entering are those who are in the picture (unless you are submitting your child.)
XxEctOxX liked this
Gareee wrote:While I agree AJ needs to post further clarification after those two opposite statements, the snarky comment about kids probably won't gain you any popularity.
That wasn't an attempt to be snarky; it was an honest question. Just curious what the specific rules are.
AJ Quick, XxEctOxX, Gareee and 1 others liked this
Carpeteria wrote:
Gareee wrote:While I agree AJ needs to post further clarification after those two opposite statements, the snarky comment about kids probably won't gain you any popularity.
That wasn't an attempt to be snarky; it was an honest question. Just curious what the specific rules are.
Cool. I'm hoping not to see the contest drama we saw last year.

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo f[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]