By AJ Quick

The Alabama Ghostbusters have released a new fan film which serves as the pilot episode to an ongoing web series. The pilot was a collaboration between members of the Alabama Ghostbusters and media production students at the University of Alabama. The series stars Alabama Ghostbusters Brock Parker, Bo Bearden, and "The Rookie" as they become involved in a supernatural mystery. Listen and look carefully for special guest cameos in the pilot (Ernie Hudson and Robin Shelby in uncredited cameo roles).

Episode 2 is scheduled to begin shooting in late March/early April and will be coming soon!

-Prince Vigo
zeta otaku, mbthegr81, SPJ liked this
By bpontheair
Wallabe wrote:I wish the episode had been longer to flesh out the story a little more, but what was there was great, keep it up guys.
Thanks! There will be plenty of story development. We're hammering out the second episode right now. :)
SPJ liked this
Hairy Biker wrote:This is great mate. I do love a well made GB fan flick. How'd you get Ernie Hudson involved?
Thanks! A couple of us are friends with him, and he did it as a favor to us. We called him up, and within a couple of days he sent us the voice-over.
SPJ liked this
Thank you very much! We just finished filming the second episode. Hopefully we'll debut it soon. As for your question:
Prince Vigo wrote: We used a combination of mostly the Sony F3 and a Canon 5DMkII. Other than myself, the crew consisted entirely of UA students that I teach, so I'm pretty proud of the job they did with the look and editing! :)
Judhudson wrote:
lunchbox739 wrote:Can't wait....we gonna get some bustin with this episode?
Only their guts busting their belt buckles* ;)

*I have no room to talk....literally
Normally, I'd tease you right back, but the amount of junk food trash Adam had sitting around in this episode as props is sickening. We actually didn't eat or drink any of it, but it makes us look like we did. :lol:

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]