Help a Ghostbusters fan franchise make the largest charitable donation in site history! Kevin Henry of the Denver Ghostbusters and Colorado Movie Cars has been working with haunted house attractions in Denver to use his Ecto Magnum to raise money for the Children's Hospital Colorado. This past October his group raised $9,160 for the charity and they will be presenting the check to the hospital next week. Before they do that, they would really like to see the number donated hit $10,000 or more. They can't do that without your help.

Check out the site Ectoberfest.com to donate!

To thank fans for the extra donations they are offering for a limited time a Colorado flag styled GB patch with every $10 donation. Right now they are approximately $600 away from $10,000, but time is running out.

This will easily be one of the largest donations ever made by a Ghostbusters fan group, so let's make it a special one!
So, it happened.

Actually, we SURGED past it. In the next few weeks there will be about 200 DGB patches floating out and around; AJ and I were were discussing if any other franchised had produced and distributed (either by way of trade, sale, or giving away) more than 100 patches.

I really, REALLY want to see one in the wild. That would make my day.

We'll be making the donation early next week, photos and stories will abound. This is as much an achievement for us as it is for you guys. This community can always be relied upon when there's a call to action for a good cause, and yet I am constantly amazed by how generous, enthusiastic, and gracious you guys can be. Best fan community in existence, hands down.

The patch was designed by Vinny, so a huge pile of thanks go to him for letting me sell his design of zero profit. That takes balls.

And lastly, AJ Quick, without whom this effort would have had very little visibility, and probably would have been a train wreck. AJ provided a ton of guidance, and without him promoting the charity I'm sure we would have fallen short of our goal.

Thank you, everyone.
gEkX, lannyjack, TheRockman and 2 others liked this
got anymore of those patches availabe. I would like to donate to the cause

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]