Loved it! Great job on the paranormal scene (it looked and felt more like I wished GB I and II ghosts had looked). And I liked how you created scenes that made me relate emotionally to the characters. The wife scene, for example, was very good. Also the scene showing the boss worried about their team mates and calling the investigation off but then feeling he had to do something about it himself. Very nice. In the previous webisodes I didn't like him too much but this scene changed that. If I can try constructive criticism, the facial expressions sometimes feel somewhat exagerated. I am not sure if its me or anyone else agrees with me. The rookie character felt the most natural on this episode. The jump to new york was a surprise, another storyline unfolds. All in all it's fantastic. Can't wait for the next episode.
bpontheair liked this
portugueseGB wrote:In the previous webisodes I didn't like him too much but this scene changed that. If I can try constructive criticism, the facial expressions sometimes feel somewhat exagerated. I am not sure if its me or anyone else agrees with me.
Thanks for the great feedback! We all really appreciate it.

I'm kinda glad you didn't like me in the previous episodes. That's what I was going for. I even had close friends call me a couple of unpleasant names. :lol: I'm not like that in real life.

As far as the facial expressions (from my standpoint), I wish I could say that's me exaggerating. I'm actually pretty expressive in real life. Even my daughter inherited my eye movements. Not that it's a good thing... :blush:

Thanks again for watching and taking the time to critique it. It hopefully makes us better as we go along. :)
Paul-Butt, portugueseGB liked this
portugueseGB wrote:Loved it! Great job on the paranormal scene (it looked and felt more like I wished GB I and II ghosts had looked). And I liked how you created scenes that made me relate emotionally to the characters. The wife scene, for example, was very good. Also the scene showing the boss worried about their team mates and calling the investigation off but then feeling he had to do something about it himself. Very nice. In the previous webisodes I didn't like him too much but this scene changed that. If I can try constructive criticism, the facial expressions sometimes feel somewhat exagerated. I am not sure if its me or anyone else agrees with me. The rookie character felt the most natural on this episode. The jump to new york was a surprise, another storyline unfolds. All in all it's fantastic. Can't wait for the next episode.
Your comments and criticism are very much welcome and appreciated!

I have to say, though, that I feel kinda lucky in that my character isn't actually a character. What you're seeing in the series is not at all far from what I'm like in real life, which makes being "in character" that much easier.
bpontheair wrote:As far as the facial expressions (from my standpoint), I wish I could say that's me exaggerating. I'm actually pretty expressive in real life. Even my daughter inherited my eye movements. Not that it's a good thing... :blush:
No kidding! I go on long car rides to events with this guy on a pretty frequent basis, so I can tell you (from the times when I'm not asleep) he's got one goofy looking mug when not on camera and his daughter is the same way. Only difference is that she's a lot more adorable than he is... (Make no mistake, he's still adorable) :cool:
You guys already know I love you so I'll say a very good (and subdued) performance by Little Ronny Daniels. In fact the whole New York scene was top notch and a cool surprise.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want in on this so bad I can taste it.
SPJ, bpontheair liked this
Amazing work. To date, this has to be the best Ghostbusters short I've seen. Unlike other portraits of the Ghostbusters, this film does not use humor or special effects as a substitute for the plot. The characters are relatable and each and every individual’s personality is explored and expanded upon as the plot is developed. To me the Ghostbusters shouldn't be uneducated janitors, but real people whose emotions, talents and characteristics come through by the use of team work, camaraderie and friendship. For teamwork and friendship is what being a Ghostbuster is all about. Sure the Peter, Ray and Egon where social outcasts, but they were highly educated social outcasts who were most importantly friends first and foremost.

As a law enforcement professional, I found it funny watching the Police Officers interaction during the stake out scene. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been responding to a 911 job and the focus of our conversation was not focused at the task at hand, but what’s for dinner.

I also like that in developing this short, effort was made to be consistent with other fan films. It shows not only creativity but foresight into the greater Ghostbusters community. Over all, I'm very impressed with your work and look forward to seeing the plot thicken and the characters develop. Thank you Alabama Ghostbusters for your contributions.

-Eric
SPJ, bpontheair liked this
Wow, thank you all for your incredibly kind words about the show. I'm really humbled and thrilled that you like what we're doing :). We hope to bring you more soon!
Chace wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want in on this so bad I can taste it.
We can find a way to work you in there, Chace :cool:
SPJ wrote:I hope the new year will be kind and bring some more episodes. I also hope the holidays treated you all great.
Thanks! From what I understand, the script for the fifth episode is almost finished. Adam had to work on a class project with his students during the fall semester, so that's delayed us a tad.

I hope you had great holidays as well!
SPJ, portugueseGB liked this

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]