birdzd wrote:Has anyone else had issues with the tracking numbers they received? I got the notification from paypal that the wand shipped. But when I went to the UPS site, it said the tracking number was not valid. I emailed AJ, but I know he is really busy. I have ordered and received the goggles the last time through this site without any problems.
Were you the one I responded to already via email?

I typed in the UPS tracking numbers manually, so there are potentially some errors.
Who delivered it? UPS or FedEx

Also I ordered mine from matty with standard ground on friday . any idea when it might show up. I'm thinking the last week of the month.
Desslok wrote:How weird - mine just showed up. Today - a sunday. Who delivers mail on a sunday?!?
USPS does some deliveries on Sunday.

But it is also possible that a neighbor received it, and dropped it off.
Mine will make its appearance on Friday. I can wait :) on the other hand....anyone know how to determine who the hell is delivering the one from Matty itself?? I've tried most major shippers with the provided number and can't get squat.
Hoot wrote:Mine will make its appearance on Friday. I can wait :) on the other hand....anyone know how to determine who the hell is delivering the one from Matty itself?? I've tried most major shippers with the provided number and can't get squat.
I ordered mine through matty (no offence AJ just wanted to leave the GB fans ones for international buyers)

It seems that matty is shipping through a company called cornerstone logistics. I looked them up online and they are a freight company. It looks to me like the freight company delivers items to their destination city, from there they are shipped via normal US postal.

I have a tracking number but the most information I can get from them is that electronic instructions were recieved at 11PM on the 12/20/13 (the day i made the buy) and shows it status as "in transit" I would like to think that is is on a truck moving to Minneapolis (maybe even in the city already).

Also the tracking code right now only works on the cornerstone site. I imagin after they make the hand off to USPS that code will work on their site.

I am going to go out their and say I think it will be here by next friday (12/27/13) . I spoke with my mother in law who works for the post office and she said that even on holidays and weekends mail still moves behind the scenes, it is just not delivered.

So what do you think is the 27th realistic? 7 days from purchas to drop off.
I purchased mine on the 16th and chose UPS ground. Mine won't be here until the 27th, and the standard shipping (Cornerstone Logistics) takes a few days longer than that. Granted I am on the east coast, so that might have a part to play in it.
Ejgunth87 wrote:I purchased mine on the 16th and chose UPS ground. Mine won't be here until the 27th, and the standard shipping (Cornerstone Logistics) takes a few days longer than that. Granted I am on the east coast, so that might have a part to play in it.
Bought mine on 12/16 and accidentally chose USPS ground which uses that damned newgistics site. It shipped from Cali on the 18th and had made it to Indiana by the 20th per that site, which makes no sense because I live in Illinois and that'd be back tracking from Indiana
Today is the 4th day since I ordered it and all it list is electronic shipping info received. Their tracking number does not work on the USPS site
ecto88mph wrote:Today is the 4th day since I ordered it and all it list is electronic shipping info received. Their tracking number does not work on the USPS site
If you chose USPS Ground, that's all you'll get on USPS.com until they actually hand it off to USPS.

You can track it on their personal freight company website.
I tried looking up the offical estimated delivery time but could not find it. I have seen people throwing around the 5-7 busness days but not sure where that came from.

Honestly it could take weeks but I would just like to get a estimated delivery day this way I can plan to keep a eye out for it. I dont want a giant box sitting on my step unattended for long (people have been known to have packages stolen in my area)
Ordered one from the site here and one from Mattel. Ordered one from here on the first day it was available and still waiting on it to arrive. Ordered from Mattel on Friday and it arrived today. 4 days for Mattel. I can't complain. Cost about 200. Cost 176 plus another 33 when it got to my door. Gun works well but like my pke meter as soon as the gun gets powered up the tip extends and goes back to normal. Still a great Xmas eve gift.
I'm sorry a minor group of us seem to be in Matty/UPS limbo. Same here, I knew their wouldn't be movement (at least on the site today) with the item. I've been waiting again until tomorrow to call Mattel back.

Sorry, someone asked/commented about the UPS Ground delivery time. When I called on Sat, the guy was playing it safe telling me it may have taken 2 days to ship with the processing and arrival could take between 5 and 7 business days. :-|
I was surprised that I got mine from matty in 4 days. Right now I'm waiting on the one from gb fans but the tracking is moving very slow. Still says it's in San fransico. It's been a week now since it was shipped. Not sure if I'll get it befor the year is done or not.
Here is what I have so far

12/24/2013 06:45 PM In transit Sparks,NV 89441
12/24/2013 01:59 AM In transit COMMERCE,CA 900403416
12/23/2013 09:58 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility COMMERCE,CA 900403416
12/20/2013 11:05 PM Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario,CA 91761

I live in Minneapolis and it is being shipped USPS group (cornerstone logistics)
im guessing it will be here tommorow or Saturday.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]