This set sold out everywhere around me... and I just ordered my set from the LEGO store online.... and by just ordered, I mean 3 days ago... it just went out for shipping today.

AJ, next one I buy (because I NEED an Ecto-1A), I'm buying from you. I'm ok with paying a bit more for the better purchase to shipping times :D

Plus, gotta support the store!
I'm on the side that says Legos, as in plural. why would you say "look at all these Lego" ? or "I have a tub of Lego"... Im sure someone will prove me wrong, but in my head and in my ears it sounds normal. Look at it like this...

this is a Lego, or a Lego brick/block/piece

these are Lego's, as in more than one

http://debatewise.org/debates/920-lego-or-legos/

if you said to me, "I love playing with my Lego"

I would think "wow, this guy only has 1 Lego block, how sad."

anyway, that's my 2 cents. or as some of you would say "that is my 2 cent".
To be picky, they are actually Lego bricks. Now it just redirects you, but there was a time where if you went to "www.legos.com" you got a rather blunt message saying something like, "this is NOT the name of our product. Please remove the s and try again" :P
Someone made a note of the remark Smeghead was referring to:
Please always refer to our products as “LEGO bricks or toys” and not “LEGOS.” By doing so, you will be helping to protect and preserve a brand of which we are very proud, and that stands for quality the world over
For what it's worth, I've always referred to them as "Lego" or "Lego bricks" in the plural.
Smeghead liked this
I think a lot of it comes down to where you are. From what I've noticed, Europeans use "Lego",* while North Americans use "Lay-goZ".
* Let's be honest here, if the Danish say it that way, it's their language, so they get to choose the correct pronounciation. ;)
Smeghead wrote:* Let's be honest here, if the Danish say it that way, it's their language, so they get to choose the correct pronounciation. ;)
True, but this is a world where people call Deutschland "Germany", and all medical adhesive strips "Band-Aids". God forbid you mention "pop" or "soda" in the wrong locale... And, most people don't even realize the sun and moon have actual names.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

EDIT: Accidentally left out a chunk in chapter one[…]