By AJ Quick

The "I Love This Town" Ghostbusters Minimates are out now! (Nearly a month ahead of schedule!)

Ghostbusters Minimates are back! The four main Ghostbusters have re-united... for a four-pack based on the final scene of the classic original film! Each 2-inch mini-figure features a new, removable proton pack and various interchangeable parts and accessories (some of them covered with marshmallow). Set comes packaged on a blister card.

Available directly from the Ghostbusters Fans Shop:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/I-love-this-town-minimates/
Halloween Undead wrote:I want to buy these, but I just can't bring myself to do it because of the double logo on the arms; even though they are better quality than the LEGO version.
The actual product does not have double logos. However the proton packs do have attachments on them to attach the ghost traps just like the rgb set.
Halloween Undead liked this
petesapie wrote:
Halloween Undead wrote:I want to buy these, but I just can't bring myself to do it because of the double logo on the arms; even though they are better quality than the LEGO version.
The actual product does not have double logos. However the proton packs do have attachments on them to attach the ghost traps just like the rgb set.
Really? That's interesting. I wonder why they didn't show that in the image. Such details are a selling point for sticklers like me.
Just a quick heads up for my fellow Ghost Heads, the jumpsuits on these Minimates are yellow in color and not pearl grey like the earlier Ghostbusters Minimates are. Apart from not being a big fan of the yellow color, it is a pretty nice set to own with some great accessories including new versions of the Walkie Talkies that are bigger and are now removable from all four Ghostbusters. Also I think it is amazing that Diamond Select Toys was able to make removable Proton Packs in this scale, I never would have thought it was possible until I saw it myself in person.
    Possessed Sony Discman

So it turns out you can give power via ANY channel[…]

New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]