Sergio512 wrote:Thank you Brent,
you have brought me back to a extreme GB euphoria. :) And so I decided a few weeks ago to built my own Ghostbusters HQ.

Currently there are some W.I.P Pics, real build begins soon:
http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 65&t=36209

If there is enough interest I will share my LDD File too...

Check it out. And tell me what you think of that.
Awesome!, I was debating myself when building mine whether to use protruding bricks for the grey window borders, I opted not to do it as the ones on the real building don't, but in retrospect seeing yours I think it looks better protruding, gives it more character and detail, same with the patterned bricks scattered throughout the light grey areas.
Here it is :D The Making of (Construction Timelapse):

Lego Ghostbusters HQ - Custom MOC with Lights

@Brent - Thank you for your feedback and praise. Without your Lego Ecto-1 I never came back into this euphoric phase for GB. Thanks - I can not wait for the cool Lego Ecto-1 :).
Amazeballs! I didn't realise it was slightly smaller than mine, but still looks all in proportion.

I particularly like the smaller door in the main front door, does the main door open? I might have to modify mine :)

Great video and presentation too.

Have you posted it on Eurobricks yet?
Thanks ;) That Means a lot to me...

Yes, all the doors can be opened, and the floors are removable.
I was not even registered on Euro Bricks. - I have now made an account. And posted the GBHQ MOC.

Here is the link: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... opic=93554
SPJ, Glenn Frederick liked this
Last night, as I was drifting off to sleep, my Lego obsessed brain was pondering how to convert the Ecto-1 model to Ecto-1A. It shouldn't be too hard to do. The bigest problem will be getting custom stickers, but in this day and age of photoshop and high quality printers, I doubt it will take too long.

Then just before I passed out, a sudden brainwave hit me: Lego slime blower packs! I know roughly what would need to be done to make them. Unfortunately I'm at work right now so I can't crack on with it. Though I suspect I would need to make a couple of bricklink orders anyway.

2x2 round bricks with domes for the central bit, 1x1 round bricks with cones for the side bits. The rest of it is stuff that is easy to picture in my head but more trouble than it's worth to explain in words. I might try and knock something up in MLCAD later tonight.

My only concern is whether at 4 studs wide, the pack might look too large on a minifig? Then again, they are large. :P
Right, well I knocked up a quick prototype with the bits I had to hand (please excuse the dire white balance on my phone's camera):

And here's some screengrabs from MLCAD (I've never got in to rendering them properly, since for me it's just a tool for getting a parts list together). Didn't inlcude the hose as it's more trouble than it's worth to faff around with flexible parts, but you get the idea.
This Post Contains Spoilers

I really can't wait to get my hands on this Ecto when it comes out! :)
Hmm.

Although I think having a 1x1 cylinder in the middle would make it look better proportionally, having the 4x4 isn't as overbearing as I would've thought.

What function do the L-shaped pieces on top of the green tanks serve, are they structural?
Here we go!

On my New GB-Site you can download the Lego Digital Designer File (.ldd), PDF instructions and a Part-List for an order trough BrickLink.com. - And the best part... it's free! ;)

Download-Link: http://www.swissgb.ch/lego-gb/

I hope you like it ;)
Sergio

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]