WV Buster wrote:Thanks for making these available below cost. I ordered them for our entire team.
Thankfully there hasn't been much blowback from people claiming I am profiteering or anything like that. It should be obvious that this pin cost at least a dollar to make. (My cost was $1.19 per pin I believe).

Now people saying shipping should be free, or cheaper... that's giving me a headache.
I don't care about the shipping. I tried to combine it, but that didn't work out. Oh well. Basically it worked out to essentially the cost of the pin plus the shipping per pin to $2 each. A $2 pin is still well worth it. And thank you AJ for getting these made.

This came out of his pocket to have this run made. Let's give the man a little slack ok?
Ecto-1 fan liked this
Yeah, I was expecting these to cost so much more, so shipping didn't bother me at all...
travisccook liked this
Almost all of the pins from the original instock order have shipped.

I have placed an order for additional stock which are currently up for pre-orders. This second run is expected to be in on April 23rd.
beezer090 wrote:I just wanted to add a few more to my current order. I wasn't trying to complain. Sorry if it was perceived that way. :/
I wasn't referring to your comment.

I've had it out with people on Facebook, PMs and Email.

Unfortunately I really can't add items to each order. I have a LOT of orders to sort and deal with right now.
The way I look at it is this: AJ has always been fair and fast with shipping. I'd much rather get things from him than other sources and despite what people say about GBFans (those that have been banished to the Facebook groups), I like it here. This place allows me to see others collections, get ideas for little projects that I gather materials in a town that has only a Walmart, Joann Fabrics and Lowes.

If my money helps keep things running smoothly, great! Have you seen eBay gauging on shipping? Seriously, a Matty figure with $22 shipping going for $0.99? No thanks.

AJ did a solid on these pins making this into a reality. Honestly, who would do this in such a short turnaround let alone find a place that does custom enamel lapel pins?

My birthday is coming up and I had told my wife i want that 24" Stay Puft bank. When she asked me where to get it from, I just had to tell her one place and this is it.

That's my rant and giving out credit. Thank you AJ and despite all the bullshit you get from others, it's should be on us to give you praise on the things you do well.
Boomerjinks liked this
^ Oh and I just wanted to add this as I found out this morning that my wife "bought" the 24" SP Bank from somewhere else. She told me today. On a lighter note, divorce papers are also on the way. Let's see who ships faster.

Yep. So I look like an idiot. Thanks for chuckling silently, AJ.
Got mine, too, and immediately put it on my jacket! Looks great! Harold Ramis/Dr. Spengler was my childhood hero, I will wear this with pride! May God bless his soul...
Got my pins today. These are GREAT! Thank you Aj for getting them together. The shipping was completely reasonable and VERY quick. I decided to put them above my name tag which I think looks great.

Have you thought about doing stickers?
Placed mine on the collar of my jacket, I like the size, it fits well without being overbearing but sends out the message it was meant to be for... Great job, everybody, especially to AJ and Dr. Stantz Jr.!

Heroic35 liked this
Haven't received them yet, but not worried. Just wanted to take a second to say thank you A.J for doing this. I put in an order for the whole crew over here in Portland and were all very excited.
pyhasanon wrote:Got mine, too, and immediately put it on my jacket! Looks great! Harold Ramis/Dr. Spengler was my childhood hero, I will wear this with pride! May God bless his soul...
Beautiful sentiment, pyhasanon. :)
Higgs1 wrote:Gotta wait to move before i can order a few of these beauties can't risk having them sent to the wrong address lol
Have fun and best wishes to you, packing isn't too bad... it's the unpacking that sucked...
kaison wrote:May I know why some who ordered the pin have already received when he says that the shipping date is May 9?
First run sold out in a matter of minutes
travisccook liked this
Hoot wrote:First run sold out in a matter of minutes
Yep, AJ had initially stated he ordered more than he thought we as a community would need (if I remember correctly). When they sold out in about 90 minutes, he put up a pre-order for a second run for everybody who missed out (and I'm assuming there were a lot of people who missed out).
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]