Hollywood Collectibles Group just sent out a teaser image in their newsletter to let us know about the upcoming preview of the 1:4 Scale Peter Venkman statue at San Diego Comic Con this week! The statue is expected to be around $350 and will be extremely detailed.

We'll have more previews and releases this week as we cover San Diego Comic Con news!
I have a huge collection of 1:4 scale statues, amd I can't wait to add the guys. But looking at other pieces on HCG's website doesn't fill me with confidence. Their MIB stuff for example isn't that great.
Hmmm... yeah, looking at it now, you guys are right... Hot Toys, they are not...
Well, if you look at the Hot Toys stuff, all of those are around $300, and they're sixth scale, slightly smaller than these, but they are soooo worth the money (they have sweet payment plans too)... however, they are at least insanely posable...

Here's the Marty McFly I purchased recently, insanely detailed!

If this ends up being just as detailed (or similar), even if they're not posable, I'd sink some money into it...
I think we've been spoiled by Hot Toys, so these ended up looking mediocre in comparison... still pretty cool, but would have wished Hot Toys picked it up instead...
There is a HCG rep on a forum I visit for statues. He is actively looking for advice on the face sculpt. If you're into 1/4 scale statues and would seriously like a GB piece, it might be worth your while to leave a bit of advice.

Link:http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.p ... ost5089358
They are asking for your feedback:
Greetings fellow Ghostbuster fans!

We recently debuted our 1:4 Scale Peter Venkman statue at SDCC. This was only our initial unveiling and it was only our prototype, so we were happy to receive the comments and feedback from fellow collectors. Now we have a BIG announcement: We currently have the Maestro, Trevor Grove re-sculpting the head for us. If you know Trevor's work, you know he is one of the best portrait sculptors around.

Now we need your help!

We want to revisit the look of the statue base, and we are hoping to enlist the help of all the major Ghostbuster sites and fan pages to help us out. Our main goal is to let people know that we will work with them to get this done and we only want to see them happy.

Please share this with your fans and friends and please visit our Facebook page and we will be announcing a poll to gather your feedback about the base.

We look forward to hearing from all of you soon!
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]