Ghostbusters: The Ultimate Visual History Hardcover – September 23, 2015

by Daniel Wallace (Author), Ivan Reitman (Introduction), Dan Aykroyd (Foreword)

WHO YOU GONNA CALL? The Ghostbusters saga has been thrilling fans around the world for over three decades, from the original movies to the animated shows, comics, video games, toys, and other collectibles. For the first time, Ghostbusters: The Ultimate Visual History takes a comprehensive look at the entire franchise, telling the complete story behind the creation of a true pop culture phenomenon.

Beginning with an in-depth look at the original film, Ghostbusters: The Ultimate Visual History delves into the archives to showcase a wealth of never-before-seen concept art and photography that will take fans into the production of a true classic. Also featuring a large section on Ghostbusters II, the book brings together exclusive interviews with the key players from both films, including director Ivan Reitman; stars Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, and Sigourney Weaver; and producers Michael C. Gross and Joe Medjuck.

Available for pre-order from the Ghostbusters Fans Shop:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/merchandise/ ... l-history/
I also got the delayed Amazon email, but why is mine further back than yours? lol I guess this is good because I will cancel the order once they announce that collectors edition with case.

Hello,

We're writing about the order you placed on January 04, 2015 (Order# 002-8181140-XXXXX). Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below has changed, and we need to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Wallace, Daniel "Ghostbusters: The Ultimate Visual History"
Estimated arrival date: November 02, 2015 - November 06, 2015
I got the email too but one thing I can't figure out is the price.

I'm not an Amazon prime member so I don't know if the $34.36 price tag applies to me or Amazon prime members. Image
Rockerrob69 liked this
I could have sworn that Amazons original preorder was like $80 or $100 back in December/ January. Now look that awesome price :) Anyways, I hope AJ doesn't get mad at you for posting a cheaper price than what he's selling lol
I hope not either
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I got mine today from Amazon.co.uk.

I see there are 2 versions of this same book for sale on Amazon.co.uk with different prices as well.

The one I bought was by Titan Books for £22.75 delivered, there is another version by Insight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, which is also labelled as an annotated edition for £29.35 which will be released at the end of this month. Both books are Hardback editions with the same number of pages.

Anyway here is a quick video of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5RyIE2GXQk
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Spengler_555_2368 wrote:I got mine today from Amazon.co.uk.

I see there are 2 versions of this same book for sale on Amazon.co.uk with different prices as well.

The one I bought was by Titan Books for £22.75 delivered, there is another version by Insight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, which is also labelled as an annotated edition for £29.35 which will be released at the end of this month. Both books are Hardback editions with the same number of pages.

Titan is the UK publisher and Insight is for the U.S. Hence the insight version costing more in the UK as its an import. Both are exactly the same though.

Croker wrote:
Spengler_555_2368 wrote:I got mine today from Amazon.co.uk.

Titan is the UK publisher and Insight is for the U.S. Hence the insight version costing more in the UK as its an import. Both are exactly the same though.
Thanks that's cleared things up for me, but I was guessing as much, thanks for the confirmation.

I think I may still buy the special edition next year.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]